XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Rotate Map In Battlescape

c4t

i saw some screen shots of genesis and i saw a button that looked like it would rotate the map. like you can do in the sims, just to see it from a different angle. ive never played tftd or apoc. but i know its not int ufo defence. this would be especially useful in multiplayer. one because lets say humans could put prox nades right next to walls, there you cant see them but they could still blow. another reason is you could have more doors on alien ships. normally the doors are limited to the ones you can see, eg. there arent doors that are at an angle you cant see. i think this would be great because if it were human vs. aliens in multiplayer if the humans rush the doors, they just plop a couple proxi grenades there. ah. this just made me think. there should probly be a camping limitation, i mean, both teams could just camp. the humans outside, and the aliens inside, and they could just stay like that. and if they dont have bl then they cant get into the ship any other way.

hmmm....it would be nice when we are going to lower the viewpoint, so perhaps. But it would give os quite alot more work.

I think this has been said before (way back) and somewhat agreed upon (shoot me if i'm wrong :) maybe i just dreamed it).
Well anyway... it wouldn't (shouldn't?) be harder to rotate the camera than to move it along the BS. (hmmm... BS... Maybe I -shouldn't- use this one as short for BattleScape :))