107 replies to this topic

#101 Blitzen

Blitzen

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:36 PM

BTW I found a program that allows me to take any size of pic and make it bigger and it has a ton of options for enhancing the Graphics. You could send me pics and I could resize them so we could have smae pics just in higher quality.
[MC]T_II_JudgmentDay
[MC]T_II_Judgment
[MC]TerminatorII
Blitzen

Freelancer
Hyperiums

And Now UFO2000!

Detective: "He died from a drug overdose."
Officer: "Really? Which one?"
Detective: "Lead."

#102 Sporb

Sporb

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 10:25 PM

there are numerous programs to do that. photoshop seems best as it allows you to select a resizing method

#103 Blitzen

Blitzen

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:51 PM

there are numerous programs to do that. photoshop seems best as it allows you to select a resizing method

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine does that and it is free! I have 8 different resizing methods.
[MC]T_II_JudgmentDay
[MC]T_II_Judgment
[MC]TerminatorII
Blitzen

Freelancer
Hyperiums

And Now UFO2000!

Detective: "He died from a drug overdose."
Officer: "Really? Which one?"
Detective: "Lead."

#104 nappes

nappes

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:44 PM

The_animator, if you're still around, don't bother with the mission ending screen, I have changed my plans concerning it. Refer to the new plans in the relevant bug tracker thread
Posted Image

#105 Felblood

Felblood

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:12 AM

Oi!

I didn't really know where to put this, but this looks like the best spot, so here goes.

I recently posted in the "I'd like to help" section, saying that I'd like to volunteer my time to make sprites for your project here, because it is so awesome.

Now, it looks like I won't be able to do that, at least not for a few months.

I took this job see, but it's worse than that. I took this job way out in the middle of the Nevada Desert, where there's no internet no electricity and no cell towers. I've worked for these guys before and I absolutely love these contracts, but at the same time they mean that I'll be able to use the internet only once or twice a month until fall. --And that's in libraries with time limits and not .gif editors.

You'll understand if I use those opportunities to e-mail my family, instead of dropping in here, won't you?

Sorry, I signed up and then had to cut and run on you.

#106 nachtwolf

nachtwolf

UFO2000 Staff: Leader

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

Oi!

I didn't really know where to put this, but this looks like the best spot, so here goes.

I recently posted in the "I'd like to help" section, saying that I'd like to volunteer my time to make sprites for your project here, because it is so awesome.

Now, it looks like I won't be able to do that, at least not for a few months.

I took this job see, but it's worse than that. I took this job way out in the middle of the Nevada Desert, where there's no internet no electricity and no cell towers. I've worked for these guys before and I absolutely love these contracts, but at the same time they mean that I'll be able to use the internet only once or twice a month until fall. --And that's in libraries with time limits and not .gif editors.

You'll understand if I use those opportunities to e-mail my family, instead of dropping in here, won't you?

Sorry, I signed up and then had to cut and run on you.

Hey no worries, real life matters too you know :)
Posted Image

#107 NRN_R_Sumo1

NRN_R_Sumo1

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:42 PM

heck, I bet most of the Ufo 2000 team would feel like arse holes if they thought you were being a jerk :P!
Me: Magic Eight Ball, do alien beings inhabit the earth?

Eight Ball: For the love of God, would you stop jiggling me! How can I predict the future when I'm about to throw up?!

#108 nachtwolf

nachtwolf

UFO2000 Staff: Leader

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 09:11 AM

heck, I bet most of the Ufo 2000 team would feel like arse holes if they thought you were being a jerk :P!

I swear I was actually trying to be nice. :sorry:

Also, I'm not quite a reference anyways. ^_^
Posted Image