XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xcomutil 9.4

stjones

This is to let everyone know that I just released XcomUtil 9.40. It corrects the problems people have been reporting over the last week or so. They were generally caused by a new TFTD package that used different file names. I have updated the beta package to include the necessary fixes and made it an official release. You can download it from my XcomUtil Homepage.

Thanks! Works almost fine for TFTD now!

Almost, because of one slight problem. Every time I choose the "Quit" Option, it gives me a mission debriefing screen. In the RunXcomW.bat window, it says "Read failure on MISSDAT/Geodata.dat

Not really a problem for me, since a simple right-click and "Close" works fine, but it might be a bug you'd want to scratch out.

Almost, because of one slight problem. Every time I choose the "Quit" Option, it gives me a mission debriefing screen. In the RunXcomW.bat window, it says "Read failure on MISSDAT/Geodata.dat

Not really a problem for me, since a simple right-click and "Close" works fine, but it might be a bug you'd want to scratch out.

I definitely did not see that in my testing. I will look into that tonight and refresh the package if necessary. Thanks.

I definitely did not see that in my testing. I will look into that tonight and refresh the package if necessary. Thanks.

I was finally able to find a case where 9.4 messed up. If you start the game for the very first time AND use XcomUtil AND select Quit before you ever fight a battle, the new RunXcom.bat gets and error and goes into a loop displaying the end of battle screen.

I have now fixed this and refreshed the copy of XcomUtil 9.4 on my web page. Since this is a rare case, I am not changing the version number or the documentation. Please let me know if this doesn't fix your problem.