XCOMUFO & Xenocide

CTD - Sidewinder Light Missile

But you can't include any mention of aliens in pre-invasion technology I'm afraid.
Could you elaborate on that? :)

That's because I always thought that, according to the xenocide backstory that is, that humans were aware of the aliens since the half of the 20th century. In addition, they've already downed a scout ufo before the start of the game. Humans are aware of the alien presence and know that the latter have advanced technology. ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice CT mate :)

But you can't include any mention of aliens in pre-invasion technology I'm afraid. Drop that and restructure a little and you'll have a great finished piece.

I guess you are referring to this section:

Anti-Alien missile is that it was developed to engage the next generation stealth fighters/bombers. As a result of this the missile needs very vague radar signals to lock on and track an enemy target. The technology used to create this is rather simple actually as it uses the disturbed radar echoes from a stealth target to create a unique target profile that differs from that of an ordinary radar object

Don't know, I guess it's alright here. If you think of the X-COM background story, you might remember that already several countries tried to fight the aliens on their own before the game starts. I could very well imagine, that something like this has happened prior to the foundation of X-Corps as well, and thus we do know that the UFOs are pretty hard to detect radar-wise.