XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Mirror For Downloads

Wow I didn't realize this project was still running (it's been a few years since I signed up I think...either that or dementia is setting in and it was a week ago).

Regardless, I would like to offer some webhosting for downloads. I have a large amount of unused bandwith and webspace on my dreamhost account and I'd be willing to host anything you guys want. Just as an extra mirror or something so you don't think I'm trying to go fidel on you.

I assume this would be the place to post this, since it is help...just in reverse.

I'm excited about seeing this go on, since take-two is obviously twiddling their thumbs about the awesome IP that is XCOM :P.

- Rico -

Thank you for the kind offer! :) At the moment, I have to say, we are not really in the need of a mirror server - not that we don't appreciate the offer, it's just that unfortunately there are just too few people actually downloading the progress releases to justify the double work. But if you would keep your offer up, it would be very nice, if we could contact you back, as soon as we have a higher demand, or, we have figured out a way to get our CMS running... :)