XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Looking For X-com Ufo For My Playstation

XcomVic

alright, i got a ps2 btw, but i want the original X-COM game for the PS1 (backward comp for those of you that didnt know) anyway, that was a pretty damn good conversion. I WANT THAT BABY!! so i can play when the wife is on this comp or for some other wierd reason i cant play it on my pc...

• 2 weeks later...

when did the rush start for X Com on Playstation?

I got mine used at Hollywood Video about 2 years ago for $10. You might want to check with places like that who don't have a clue as to what they've got on their hands...

when did the rush start for X Com on Playstation?

I got mine used at Hollywood Video about 2 years ago for $10. You might want to check with places like that who don't have a clue as to what they've got on their hands...

Well, that's exactly the problem now. Video stores sold them all two years ago, and now most people who have them know what they're good for. I visited a local used video game store and there was actually a WAITING list for getting UFO on the psx. I am now #7, which means I'll never get it. Crazy, I know....

So thats why i couldn't find a copy.

I did find one actually but just as i went to buy it i noticed it was in two pieces :o