XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Relentless Fire When Spotting An Alien (every Kind Of)

DeMe

Hi all ,

I just installed TFTD (CE with flooder's loader and the other fanfixes) after many years again and never experienced the relentless fire bug in such a high frequency.

I nearly got it in every mission all the spotted aliens firing and firing until one of my aquanauts is dead. Save and reload doesn't work, even restarting the game is not an option.

Maybe you guys can help me out

btw english is not my mother tongue, i hope it's understandable

greetings from germany

What are all the patches you've applied besides using Fodder's loader for the graphical issues?

- NKF

guessing by the filesize of the TFTD executable only the ET patch as far as I remember. ("All" fanfixes was the wrong term maybe) :D

I backupped the complete folder some years ago.

Hmm just started the game this morning and after quite some reloading I managed to get pass this stupid save and played without any problems for atleast 3-4 hours.

Ah, the ET patch. I don't use it myself, but I believe that is a known problem that some (but not all) players have experienced with it. Experiences seems to vary as some experience it while others do not.

Someone more with more knowledge of the ET version will have to clarify.

- NKF

Ah ok good to know,

In the meantime I already found a workaround which is quite hilarious, everytime it happens again I just need to hammer on both mousebuttons over and over again until it stops.

Sounds stupid but it works fine with me but anyway thanks for yout effort.

Edited by DeMe