XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Research bug, can't get Manta

Crayox

Hi guys,

I researched everything, even mag ion armour, but I guess I also researched Tasooth Commander before Alien sub construction, didn't know at the time, so now I can't get the sub construction research. I have it in my stores, and I have Transmition resolver. Some of the bug fixes that I thought might work for me have broken links, the others didn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks

P.S. Even T'leth is researched

If you're using the most recent version of XComutil, complete at least one mission and check the research list again afterwards. It normally attempts the fix automatically when you switch between the Geoscape and Battlescape.

- NKF

With most recent version do you mean the one from the xcomutil homepage (9.60) or the latest beta (9.70) available on the forum?

From their site. But I only used the exe in dos, so only the utility, I didn't install it "into" game. Not sure if I was supposed to do that? or How do I do that?

Thanks for all the help, I tried it now, installed the util and everything, ran the game, did two missions, and still nothing in my research :(

I'm uploading my save file...maybe someone will see what I'm doing wrong. As far as I see, I have everything researched to get sub construction research, and than new subs.

GAME_2.rar

Edited by Crayox