XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Apply Here

Micah

While I am here, I think I have enough people for now for my task force - as I am about to dish out assignments to MagicAndy and Azrael151 now. So, the Proof-Reading Task Force is now closed, thank you for your interest..... :D

• 2 weeks later...

When my work in the Model Importing Task Force is reduced to maintenance, I'd like to join

Planetscape GUI Task Force

as a

Programmer

how come we got no artists working on the Planetscape GUI?

YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE MY GUI CONCEPT! :devillaugh:

Geoscape concept is complete, just needs implementation.

THat geoscape concept is sweet! K.. if there isn't a task force for it, we should start one.. and then revamp the whole thing..

and based on that sketch I see a geoscape model task force too! We could paint a boiled egg and film it spinning around on it's side! oh man that would be SWEET!

iirc, although the concept is done, we still need artists to make new screens, like Intercept, Buy/Sell, Research, etc.

iirc, although the concept is done, we still need artists to make new screens, like Intercept, Buy/Sell, Research, etc.

I'm working on cateloging all the screens we need and what concepts are finished right now, as soon a I get that done we can get a task force going.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok got you, can you contact Mindstormmaster and going ahead in the mailing list conversion ASAP? We need a small graphic app where some non programmers guys can copy and paste the mails from the mailing list and then put that in the forum using an SQL statement ;) (Mindstormmaster can guide you in that). Then join each one of them and make sure we dont have duplicates.

BTW there is already an XML Schema to use as an intermediate format while we are populating it, waiting for the latest program (the one that do the final import).

Greetings

Red Knight

• 1 month later...

In response to

Java Developers Needed:

Micah, I taught myself java over this past summer so I might be able to help out if that position is still needed.

On a side note I'm having a hard time determining what is done and what isn't. It apperears there haven't been any new task forces posted recently, is there still much room for help?

Micah you can PM me about the java if you want.

• 4 weeks later...

Two positions as proofreaders are open.

Basically, assist the others with proofreading and keep an eye out for inconsistencies or anything they may have missed. They're looking for people who will spend atleast one hour a week on various items (like 10 minutes a day for example).

Is this what you're looking for? :)

Two positions as proofreaders are open.

Basically, assist the others with proofreading and keep an eye out for inconsistencies or anything they may have missed. They're looking for people who will spend atleast one hour a week on various items (like 10 minutes a day for example).

Is this what you're looking for? :)

Yep. ^_^

Is dipstick still part of the taskforce?

Yes, he's suppose to be the acting co-ordinator.. That could change soon though.

I would like to volunteer for the XNet proofreading task also.

Ok, that makes the last position filled.

More positions might be made available soon..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If there's still room, I'd like to join the Creative Text Department's Xnet Proofreading Task Force as a proofreader.

Sorry for my previous mayhem on the boards, I've settled down to (hopefully) become a productive member of the project. :)

EDIT- Grr, Creative Text Department, not Creative Test Department... :Rant:

Edited by Astyanax

• 1 month later...