XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Concerns About Xenocide, Possible Interest In Art.

Guest Ahpuchalypse

Guest Ahpuchalypse

I saw Xenocide for the first time today and was really excited. And then I saw that some of the models and textures were going to be different, and I had a mixed bag of emotions on the subject.

While I like the new Avenger model and skin, I'm not sure I care for the changes made to the alien and human weapons, nor to the power armor, or what I presume is the power armor.

Aside from maybe the laser rifle and the stun launcher, I really like how things were done in the old Xcom game. If there are plans to make things more nostalgic in those departments, I'd be happy to add my experience as a skinner and an artist to the Xenocide team.

We are not an XCOM remake because as we do not own the license of it; so simply put this is a new game that intends to keep the things that we liked the most from XCOM. In short, no models from XCOM will be approved to be used (even less based on fictional stuff like aircrafts).

On the other hand we are in the process of updating everything on the web page, but the latest concepts, etc can be found at our SVN Server at: http://svn.projectxenocide.com/assets/

If you want to join the Xenocide artistic team, contact Vaaish for details on the requirements for recruiting.

Greetings

Red Knight