XCOMUFO & Xenocide

What Do You Think On Starting Xcom For Mobile Phon

railjoe

Hello,

I am j2me programer. I have worked on 10+ projects - gemes for Nokia series 40 & 60 & Siemens.I am big fan of Xcom serie. I am interested in developing Xcom for mobile phones. I am good in graphics programing but i will need help in AI and game engine...

If you find this interesing contact me: [email protected]

railjoe

Belgrade, Serbia

:o

Oh yes please, it would be cool to play ufo with my nokia! Too bad I have no skills to help but you should contact SupSuper and Kamikazee because they have done a flash version and a dhtml version of the game.

wasn't this mentioned before? by supsuper i think?

nope, i tried to make it for a graphics calculator :P

making graphics for mobile phone shouldn't be much different so i can always help with that... if you tell me how to ;)

Isn't the screen on a phone smaller than a calculator? Or at least smaller than my ti89?

it depends on the mobile phone ;)

i meant that doing b&w graphics for a phone or a calculator is not very different.

btw kamikazee since when did i learn java? :huh?:

Isn't the screen on a phone smaller than a calculator? Or at least smaller than my ti89?

it depends on the mobile phone ;)

i meant that doing b&w graphics for a phone or a calculator is not very different.

btw kamikazee since when did i learn java? :huh?:

There's not much j2me b&w mobile phones and all phones are with full color displays nowadays. I think he's making it colored.