XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Impersonating Aliens?

After you get all this cool alien technology, like heavy plasmas and such, do you think it would be possible to have your troops dress up as aliens, and then attack a country? (Like say...one that's signed a pact already), framing the aliens for a crime they didn't commit?

I mean, if your guys wear grey costumes, and carry heavy plasmas, who exactly is going to assume that it was your resident X-Corps squad that attacked country xxxxx? :P

Just a thought that my devious mind came up with. That and I'd really like to use it on countries that are reducing funding. "You know...Reducing funding to us is a really bad idea. It means we can't protect you as well. For instance, you see that UFO over there? I'm afraid we don't have enough money to afford ammunition to shoot it down. Do you notice those rather large and unproportioned greys that are slaughtering your people? Sorry..."

The greys of course being X-Corps troops in powersuits... :D

Meh, just a thought. :P

ive only been here a couple weeks at most and i know this fact also. YOU KICK BUTT FACEHUGGER!

BTW, for what reason do you use corporal facehugger? AvP fan? Come online sometime so i can disembowel you...

EDIT: i am the xenomorph from heck. There is no escape...

Edited by x0563511

ive only been here a couple weeks at most and i know this fact also. YOU KICK BUTT FACEHUGGER!

BTW, for what reason do you use corporal facehugger? AvP fan? Come online sometime so i can disembowel you...

EDIT: i am the xenomorph from heck. There is no escape...

LOL. Yup. I use Cpl. Facehugger on AVP. :P Don't play it so much anymore, but I could always give it a whirl.

Edited by Cpl. Facehugger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...