XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Game Crashes When Trying To Go To T'leth

Does anyone have any idea why the game would crash when trying to go to T'leth?

I get the message "Are you sure you want to sent this sub on a mission to T'Leth"

I click "yes" and the program exits.

I am running Gold Edition on XP.

Other that some random crashes, everything else has run fine.

I'm disappointed that I may not be able to finish.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Don

Yeah, I ran into this exact problem too. Every time, it happens. When I click yes in sending my leviathan to T'Leth, it crashes to my desktop and I get the "send error report to microsoft" message. I can hear the music in the back, but other than that, no T'Leth.

I'm also using the gold edition. It's very frustrating. Do any patches work for this? Thanks to anyone who helps!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Outlawstar15a2_*
Yeah, I ran into this exact problem too. Every time, it happens. When I click yes in sending my leviathan to T'Leth, it crashes to my desktop and I get the "send error report to microsoft" message. I can hear the music in the back, but other than that, no T'Leth.

I'm also using the gold edition. It's very frustrating. Do any patches work for this? Thanks to anyone who helps!

Theres a Gold edition for TFTD where do I get it from?

Theres a Gold edition for TFTD where do I get it from?

http://search.ebay.com//search/search.dll?...r+from+the+Deep ?