XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Production Time Is Off

Ok I just downloaded the CE version earlier I love it it fixed all the problems including the crash problem I was having however it created one small problem when I go to manufacture items it'll say for example 5 days 14 hours however when I go to the geoscape to advance time it'll take close to 6 days ebfore the items are done being manufactured is there a patched executable that fixes this?

No, there are no patches for this as it is a very minor problem. Now if you lost days for a production that should only take one hour, then that would indeed warrant a fix.

Here's one way time is lost. The game begins construction of items at the start of every hour, so if you started an item that's reported to be built in 3 hours at 17:30, the actual start time will be at 18:00 and the end time will be 21:00. To you, you're expecting it to start at that very minute and end exactly 3 hours later at 21:30. This is certainly not the case.

But for your problem, can you please give some specifics? What I'd like to know is:

- Start time (and date if it's a really long build)

- End Time

- Engineers used

- Engineering hours for the item you're building (you can see this in the screen where you set how many engineers and the production batch size).

- NKF

P.S: Also note, for some reason, the manufacture screen may sometimes say something like 4/24 when it should say 5/0. I think they've got a little fence-post programming problem there, and several other places in the game, but it's minor at best.

Ok I'll look further at the problem nd get the requested info I usually play very cautiously so it shouldn't be too much of a problem as I really didn't notice it till like a month into the game. I'm just so happy to be able to play the game without it crashing. *Pops open a bottle of champagne* Want some?