1 reply to this topic

#1 Sectopod

Sectopod

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 06:54 AM

I know it's from Apoc, but are BTM's avaliable to be built in crafts? In real life, it would seem unlikely that they would stun a Cryssillid and carry it on their ship, where it could wake up, jump and zombify everyone (assuming they are not careful) whereas if they locked it up in a module in the craft the best it could do is at least try to hit the door and cause no damage to the crew.

The Bio-Transport Module would have built in stun-gas compartments, so if that Ethereal woke up from his sleep, and tried to muster enough energy to control the crew on board, the guy watching him would push a button to release "quick release" stun gas and knock him back to sleep.

Or, would a guy holding a stunrod keep it jammed in the alien pushing it once or twice every minuite in the ship?

Just my 2 cents :)

Edited by Chmmr, 30 May 2005 - 06:58 AM.

#2 Snakeman

Snakeman

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 May 2005 - 09:19 AM

With the first incarnation of aliens, every one has been seen on the battlescape in the wide open. They all looked as though they could breathe our air just fine. I think its as you said at the end, no bio modules or anything, just a coupla guys guarding the body with stun rods and mind probes to monitor them (so they can't pretend their knocked out and surprise them).