4 replies to this topic

#1 Adun_Toridas

Adun_Toridas

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 01:07 PM

and what about eating corpses for mutons and reapers?, i mean that if they do it, they might recover some hp... well you fix it.

#2 Moriarty

Moriarty

Xnet Proof Task Force

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 533 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:30 PM

for reapers, that would be cool... for mutons, I don't know. That's not something I would believe they do, eating dead meat... I could more easily imagine them eating something alive :)
I doubt, therefore I might be.

Posted Image,the sneaky little bastard.

#3 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2005 - 02:56 PM

Though we kinda already have an unit who in theory does that, the Ventriculant :) (though it won't eat corpses during battle, not in V1 anyway)

#4 Brick-To-Face

Brick-To-Face

Captain

• Xenocide Recruit
  • 150 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 09:29 PM

When I read the ufopaedia on mutons the "raw flesh" part ave me an impression that they could HTH attack sometimes, that would be proper, since after psi, they become non-threatening. Edit: Unless they scout your units for other mutons to shoot, but that's not as threatening as having a muton bite you, if you made it graphic, it would creep people out, just like chryssalid missions make observing kids run to mommy and daddy.

Edit: If humans can melee sectoids should die to this, especially if you're holding a rifle. WHAM!
Edit: Getting meleed should KILL morale, A LOT! I mentioned this before in the chryssalid discussion.

Edited by Brick-To-Face, 01 January 2006 - 12:05 AM.

#5 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2005 - 10:33 PM

We are probably going to implement melee combat in V1, but I am not sure.