2 replies to this topic

#1 Aknazer

Aknazer

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:53 AM

Well I finally managed to get the xcom games off of steam (U.S. citizen not currently living in the states, so was a bit tricky) and when I went to install XCOMUTIL it gave me an error stating that there is a compatibility issue with 64 bit windows (sounds like it would effect ANY 64 bit OS, not just vista) and to ask the software vendor if there was a 64 bit version available. So my question is, does anyone know how to fix this?

#2 BladeFireLight

BladeFireLight

Captain

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

Well I finally managed to get the xcom games off of steam (U.S. citizen not currently living in the states, so was a bit tricky) and when I went to install XCOMUTIL it gave me an error stating that there is a compatibility issue with 64 bit windows (sounds like it would effect ANY 64 bit OS, not just vista) and to ask the software vendor if there was a 64 bit version available. So my question is, does anyone know how to fix this?

9.7 will be compatible with x64. PM me if you want to beta test it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Combat is very simple, there is a first place and second place, second place is laying face down in the mud, sometimes, so is first place.

#3 BladeFireLight

BladeFireLight

Captain

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:17 AM

Seems google is doping people off on this thread. the 9.7 Beta is now public. Updates and info is in this thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Combat is very simple, there is a first place and second place, second place is laying face down in the mud, sometimes, so is first place.