XCOMUFO & Xenocide

X-com 1 And X-com 2

ufofan

now then people

im looking for x-com enemy unknown/ufo defenceand x-com terror from the deep but have been unsuccesfully to find any.the ones i hav found r either running to fast or the screens all fuzzy and sepeerated and no music just the clicking sound. i have the playstation versions of both games but i am looking for the pc versions. i have a cd of ufo enemy unknown but it needs a code and i hav no manual to get the code from. i really wan play these games on the pc.

any links to the game or code cracks would help or any other way. thx

You can get UFO by subscribing to Gametap, but I can't remember what the monthly subscription costs.

TFTD is available through Steam for 4.95$. Garbled graphics can be solved with f0dder's patch.

As for slowing them down, there were a few I think, but I can only think of MoSlo so try that.

now then people

im looking for x-com enemy unknown/ufo defenceand x-com terror from the deep but have been unsuccesfully to find any.the ones i hav found r either running to fast or the screens all fuzzy and sepeerated and no music just the clicking sound.

Dosbox is your friend.

thx i have dosbox already installed supose i shoud find where i put it.i tried the torrent my dads uses(down stairs computer) but i get the same downloads all the time. i've downloaded dosbox on his computer because i forgot i had 1 .im currently thinking finding a copie somewhere online. like i said i got the cd for x-com ufo enemy unknown but im missing the keycode if it is possable to find 1.

Apologies, even though I'd like to see more people enjoying the game, it's against the board's policy to put up links to downloading the games.

- NKF

NKF, the link you removed was for the Total Pack Conversion which is legal. The total pack is just a way to run the game, not the games themselves. ;)

- Zombie

Whoops - thought I was editing the other one - which you beat me to, then forgot about it and came here instead. Pays to not have too many tabs open at the same time. ;)

I'll restore that then.

- NKF

Edited by NKF