XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Triscene

Ive never seen one of these things but from what ive read these things are twice as bad as lobster men? Has anyone killed one of these things using Sonic Cannos and Pulse Wave Torpedo thingys? One other thing in the 2nd T'Leth mission i cant finish it by killing all of the aliens. I might have missed one but i find that unlikely. Is Collectors Edition different to the original? In the original i could just mow them all down and it would be over but it didnt in this one. Do you actually have to leave some of your troops there and do the 3rd one? please help

Triscenes are somewhat of a pain, but i personally still quake in my boots when i see lobster men. Perhaps thats just because i meet more of them. I dont have Pulse Waves yet so cant help there.

I havent got right to the end of this yet, so im not sure what the Tleth mission is. Is it one of the colony attacks? Someone else may be able to be more specific, but as far as i am aware CE does not differ from the original. Did you stun any aliens (even with normal weapons), as they may have gotten up. Or maybe there is one hiding in a corner or something.

Hope thats of some help. If not, then wait up and someone else may have more ideas.

Note: Topic moved to Xcom 2 Strategy/Tactics

Triscenes are pretty nasty.. I have killed lots of them with sonic cannons and sonicpulse crenades. I wouldn't be that sure if they are stronger than lobsters but as strong at least. And they shoot more, A LOT more. Don't worry though, they're killable ^_^

miceless miceless miceless.. You haven't played tftd through?! T'leth is the last alien base.. And yes it's the last mission you're in.

Lots of people have problems finding last aliens in tftd, I'm starting to suspect there's a bug.. I had a shiproute mission and spent 3-5 hours to find that last alien. I literally walked on every square and never found it. Now some wiseass says "Did you walk IN to those small bathrooms in cabins?" Yes I did and still nothing.

Ok thanks anyway. What difficulty do you play at. I have been playing since i was about 8 when my uncle put it on my parents computer and i used one of his games and finished it then. Since then ive done it about 50 times. It is a little different from the original as when you do the T'Leth missions (Like Cydonia on X-Com UFO:Last mission) you started outside in the water but now you start inside a building. Lobster men still scare me but not as much cause when i see then i Mind Control them s they cant shoot me back annd then i mow them down. I might have missed one but im gonna start the mission again some time cause my character got shoot 3 times by a Lobster man.(I made myself up in the game)

miceless miceless miceless.. You haven't played tftd through?!

Not as such no. I appear to be stuck in my research tree. I cant get Ion armor and im being slaughtered. I need to start a new game but im busy with Apoc at the moment. Soon...

Lots of people have problems finding last aliens in tftd, I'm starting to suspect there's a bug..

I guess it could be an AI problem, but i doubt its a bug. They are just damn hard to find if they are well hidden.

What difficulty do you play at.

I forget. Not superhuman, but not beginner either. Somwhere in the middle. But as I said above I am going to have to start a new game.

I played a strange TFTD game awhile back where I also didn't get Ion armor due to my igorance on the research tree. Lots of saves and reloads, but eventually I researched the right lobster guy and boom, I got magnetic navigation and then magnetic ion armor without ever researching ion armor. Weird. that research tree sure is a strange duck.