XCOMUFO & Xenocide

#81 - Organize The Ftp

red knight

Actually, recruits don't have access to the thread which gives the username and password to be used in order to have access to the FTP :wink1: :)

Anyway, the organisation will probably be assigned to full members as they have a clearer and more complete view of the whole project and its needs

Guest Azrael
That's exactly my point and can be derived by
...to be used in order to have access to the FTP
:D

RK said that cause Recruits can see this thread and may offer themselves. As they don't have FTP access, they can't. :OhBrother:

As they don't have FTP access, they can't. :OhBrother:

Either there is a misunderstanding here, or my mind treks in the LSD-universe...

You mean that they indeed CANNOT access the server, or they are NOT SUPPOSED TO ACCESS it? Because there is a "global" username and password which everyone is able to use in order to access the server! :innocent:

Edited by kafros

Guest Azrael

Either there is a misunderstanding here, or my mind treks in the LSD-universe...

You mean that they indeed CANNOT access the server, or they are NOT SUPPOSED TO ACCESS it? Because there is a "global" username and password which everyone is able to use in order to access the server! :innocent:

Yes, the username and password is reserved for full members, as stated in the thread. Meaning, only full members have access to the server.

Yes, the username and password is reserved for full members, as stated in the thread. Meaning, only full members have access to the server.

Hehehehe, we're going round in circles, circles.... Yes, that is my constructive contribution! :hmmm: Now, back to the topic...

I was going with dipstick on this one...

wow...

we have an FTP... :blink:

The one who's organising the FTP. Why add a Sound Effects folder when everything is already in the main 'SOUNDDEPT' folder??? There's a subfolder called 'CSFX' which means 'Completed SFX'.

Please PM me.

cheers!