XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Floating Alien Corpse?!

nonam

My hyperwave decoder keeps picking on UFOs with size:Pursue without interception, race Floater and type:Alien Corpse. Sometimes they are picked on without showing any messages. When i tried to intercept one it was big and it quickly destroyed my interceptor so i assume it was a battleship...

P.S. I have 2 alien bases around. But i can`t get the supply ships as fast as possible!!! They always leave alien bases in time when i try ground assault.

You are using Avengers, right? Somehow I don't think so, since I have never had an Avenger got destroyed by a Battleship..

If you are, try sending an Avenger to pursue a supply shuckeroonies a bit before it reaches the alien base :).. Thats just my opinion. ^_^

But umm.. I've never seen a race floater and type alien coprse WTF

Edited by trolly2

Have you (or are you) using any game editors which messed with your executable? Size class of ships are defined in the executable and the string which represents each size class number points into english.dat. The Battleship is 1 and if you look in english.dat, the "PURSUE WITHOUT INTERCEPTION" string comes directly before it. So it looks like everything is off by 1 for some reason. ;)

- Zombie