XCOMUFO & Xenocide

X-com Oh Where Can You Be?

Bigler.

Growing up X-com was my favorite game, and I have recently been doing a lot of searching trying to get a copy of this seemingly hard to find game. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to find x-com 1,2,3? I realize that people have probably asked for the same help I am asking for now and I apologize if it seems rediculous. Although I do love the game very much and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Try eBay or Amazon.com. Both are great places to find all three games. I purchased my copy of the collector's editon (which consists of X-COM 1,2 and 3) off eBay for $30 USD (brand new in shrink wrapping). Be patient though, it's hard to find. :)

- Zombie

• 2 weeks later...
you can try limewire or any file sharing programme. you can get demos for both tftd and enemy unknown at www.downloads.com full game was available from www.abandonware-france.org but site isnt working at the mo. do a google search for " free download enemy unknown" or free download x-com" or free download xcom and click about for an hour... you'll find it.

Try an abandoware site. This way your actions are legal?, the download sizes are low and you can enjoy the game. Don't forget to use dosbox :)

Notice to mods: In case I said something that shouldn't be here, please edit me and append the notice at the end of my post, thanks

Edited by kafros

This site does not tolerate mentions of where to download any games in the X-COM series. Technically the license is still held and therefore distribution of copies is illegal. If we'd allow such links here, we could be up to our necks in hot water and lawsuits. I'm sure we all know where to find the games illegally, but getting a legit copy is much more rewarding and also gives a player a hard copy to use in case of corruption. Illegal copies are also prone to corruption and viruses, so beware. You get what you pay (or don't pay) for. :wink1:

- Zombie

Edited by Zombie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...