XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Check This Out!

Mustang

I used this site for an editor in TFTD but could not get a lot of them to work. I needed to find the last alien on an artifact site which of course was geniously placed in a wall =p. I really want to try those weapon editors for Enemy Unknown though.

Marvellous, a nice collection of editors that I'd used before but totally forgotten about. I'm certainly going to pick up a few of those again. Alas, most of those will only work on my older P133 - they weren't really built with modern computers in mind.

Not meaning to hijack the thread or anything, but "Check This Out!" seemed an apropriate location to put this. Okay, just treat this as a brief interlude of silliness between all the real important stuff.

http://www.lego.com/eng/dino/attack/produc...ductNumber=7476

The above link will take you to Lego™'s website, showing their Dino Attack's 'Iron Predator -vs- T. Rex' set. Have a look at it anyway - and perhaps tell me what was on my mind when I bought a box without even hesitating.

I've never been this excited to pick up a box of Legos since the Blacktron, M-Tron, Space Police and Ice Planet sets were out - oh, 10 years or so ago. And I've never been fond of dinosaurs either. Odd how the mind works...

- NKF

P. S: It's vaguely X-Com related, so don't think of binning this just yet. I wouldn't have posted this in X-Com general if it wasn't. Well, okay, it isn't X-Com, but - oh bugger this, just judge for yourself. I just felt that some X-Com fans might get a mild kick out of it.

Edited by NKF