XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Alien Model Task Force

[b]Alien Model Task Force[/b]

[b]Priority[/b]: Medium

[b]Objective[/b]: Create the latest alien concepts needed. Add the alien concepts that are missing

[b]Requirements[/b]:
- Possess good art skills and be able to communicate with the community to flesh out the V1 aliens
- Ability to work within our current concept workflow and style guide.

[b]Recommended Team Profile[/b]:
- 5 concept artists
- 1 coordinator

[b]Recommended Deadline[/b]: 16 August

[b]Members[/b]:
- Fux0r666 / Artist (Coordinator)
- J'ordos / Artist
- Fidel / Artist
- Monkeyboy / Artist
- Artist

To open up this task force and move things along I've removed Crix to make his slot available while he is gone. Edited by Vaaish

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
***IMPORTANT***

There has been some fluctuation in the xenocide membership over the summer and, consequently, the Alien Model Task Force is understaffed.

I am looking for a few good men or women to help us get all the alien designs, skins, and models up to speed. Our mandate gives us authority over all aspects of the alien designs. Due to the very high quality of the recent monsters, we need help to complete those that are not finished and to bring those that are up to the same standard as the new designs. We are looking for 2d and 3d artists to help succeed in this important, exciting and challenging task.

The Task Force has a forum all its own and therefore offers a certain amount of focus. Feedback only will only come from your colleagues in the ACTF and the senior residents. The forum is not visible to regular Xenocide members.

We in the AMTF are eager to hear from anyone interested. Please do not hesitate to contact Vaaish or myself if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Fux0r666

• 2 weeks later...