XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Who's Your Favorite Xcom 1 Soldier

Guest stewart

339 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
How about the guy in my picture!?! He looks confident, a commander, and in the backround of most screens. You won't find that with anyone else. He defines X-COM: UFO! :D

Is he a blond female? Case setteled.

has anyone wondered why on the equip screen it shows all these nationalities, but on the battlescape (for me atleast) we have just one guy and one girl models? Guy is brown haired, and girl is blond.

I believe that's only for the collector's edition. I believe that it showed the nationalities in the original game, but I'm not 100% sure.

Ah, that's fine. All my guys wear armor anyways. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta be the blonde bird :) They are so dumb, they make the best cannon fodder :LOL:

Plus me guys gotta have some action on base right? ( we need a smilie for that )

Gotta be the blonde bird :) They are so dumb, they make the best cannon fodder :LOL:

Plus me guys gotta have some action on base right? ( we need a smilie for that )

Here's your smile :D , and here's your naughty for being on base with women! :naughty:

I was thinking more along the lines of http://www.cfhbbs.com/images/smiles/shaggin.gif

Well at least I know that there's more going on in the game than meets the eye. We should have that in Xenocide, some personal (and I need personal :naughty: ) connection to the soldiers!

What are you on?? A minigame in Xenocide: playing strip poker with the female soldiers between two missions? :P

You took the words right out of my mouth. Now, lets see how creative Red Knight can get! :LOL:

But honestly, are there any minigames that would "fit" into X-COM and that wouldn't ruin the game?

How about basic training?! Like in Half-Life, Fallout: BOS, Deus Ex, almost every game has a basic training where you learn the controls in the beggining of the game. But seeming that we all already know the controls, how about we take it one step further. How about you can gain ranks by going out on the battlefield and kill aliens/go on missions(as usual), but you can also test your skills in the firing range, your tactics in the simulator, and let's actually see what they do in Psi Training. All crazy ideas, but we're all crazy now aren't we?! :D

Stewart will love that... :D

Hmm, I don't think minigames should increase soldier stats, if that is what you are thinking (because that would make combat expierence almost useless imo) Now being able to test abilities such as psi would be good.

Although I still would like to see a game where you control a chryssalid and must impregnate as many civilians as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
Lets make a multi player game where you are a chrysallid and run around for 1 minute and zombify as many civilians as possible while making sure the other chrysallid dont 'steal' your zombies. At the end of the of the minute the zombies burst into chrysallids and try to kill the other teams chryssallids. Winner takes all!

• 3 months later...

That blonde guy is Commander Tommy, he doesn't fall to anyones power!

That blonde chick is hot :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Is he a blond female? Case setteled.

has anyone wondered why on the equip screen it shows all these nationalities, but on the battlescape (for me atleast) we have just one guy and one girl models? Guy is brown haired, and girl is blond.

Strange--both male and female character models in my version have blond hair. :huh?:

Strange--both male and female character models in my version have blond hair.  :huh?:

Yep, same here. Cpl must have some pretty screwed up version :D

Between. I like to define chick as woman, or girl. A bit respect for the better sexe please! :master:  :Blush:

"Solution" applied. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest alex the greater
i would vote for someone but thay all look the same in game so why bouther i hope you desctingushi between raceses and hairstiles in xenocide for the in game modles

By the way, in the latest beta versions of ufo2000, the soldiers now really look different in the battlescape and their look matches the inventory screen picture :)

You can read the information in this thread for more details about ufo2000 beta testing.

Edit: To keep on topic, I voted for a blonde girl :wub:

Edited by Serge

Guest alex the greater

oh cool i gota try that

YAY 10poasts i'm a sargent now

i wish poast in the outher forms count cause i would be a captain from all my poasts in the labs

Edited by alex the greater

• 1 month later...
:devillaugh: I have 2 spanish chicks that are ubber good in my squad and the commanders blond and super good, pluse 2 shuckeroonies girls i defence wich after there stats randomly going up i called defence easy girls there also blond so deffinatly the blond!!! Edited by Immanuel

The asiatic man and the brunette man seems cool, but when I saw the first blonde girl and she was japanese... How pretty is the girl I imagine from the blonde being japanese!!! :wub: , but after three months I got my first black haired girl, she was french, and she was even prettier!. But that kind of woman is pretty for any nationality, the blonde gets less beautyfull if not japanese. So firt black haired white girl, second blonde japanese woman.