XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Don't Panic

LOL poor guy... all the nightmares he will have -_-

uhh no wait.. GOOD JOB!! :beer:
make them wet their pants ! :devillaugh:

they do deserve such treatment!
+desrve to :flame:...... BURN! :naughty:

btw what are the weapons with your troops, i cant identify them... Edited by Mark0

[quote name='Vaaish' date='Jul 21 2003, 09:30 PM']thats just plain evil.  Did you let him go so he could share tales of his experience with his bretheren?[/quote]
Actually, he tried to fire and got toast by my guys. -_-
Too bad... I guess I'll have to do this to another one. :devillaugh:

[quote name='Mark0' date='Jul 21 2003, 10:23 PM']LOL poor guy... all the nightmares he will have -_-

uhh no wait.. GOOD JOB!! :beer:
make them wet their pants ! :devillaugh:

they do deserve such treatment!
+desrve to :flame:...... BURN! :naughty:

btw what are the weapons with your troops, i cant identify them...[/quote]
Hehehe, yup I agree. :beer:

My soldiers all have the same equipment:
- personal shield in the backpack
- teleporter in the backpack
- stun grenade left knee
- vortex grenade right knee
- cloaking field left hand
- toxigun right hand
- toxigun extra clip right-side belt

1 or 2 of them also has a stun taser on the backpack just in case I need to capture something alive (although I've already captured the alien queen so I'll probably remove it sometime). ^_^

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Jul 22 2003, 04:02 AM']You're using toxiguns in a Cult of Sirius raid??? :huh?:[/quote]
its good... for not hurting them ;)

i guess thats Fafnirs plan :naughty:
thats probably how he got too close to a cultist :huh?:

Fafnir is...

edit: that's the third time someone interfered with my post today :cussing:

Edit by miceless: Make that four. :D

EDIT by J'ordos : I meant someone posted something while I was posting...

Edit by miceless: Im sorry, misunderstood then. Hows the weather where you are?

Edit by dipstick: Fine actually. How about your weather? (well I had to join in!)

Edit by Extralucas: Why did you stop? Talking by editing someone's post is so origianl...

Edit by J'ordos: and it only creates one post! Easy to read ^_^ But Miceless seems to have forgotten about this as he didn't reply anymore :(
Maybe Dipstick scared him off :hammer:

Edit by Extralucas: Dipstick lost his soul. He may get nervous sometimes. Edited by Extralucas

[quote name='miceless' date='Jul 22 2003, 02:14 AM']<Looks at the list of nive items Mark0 has and wants to get further in the game so he can use them>

Me and my Marsec armor with disruptors. How pathetic.[/quote]
Fafnirs list ,not mine :D

me too my weapons arnt that good and i have the same armor.. i even forgot what i wanted to do in my superhuman game. i havnt touched it for 2 weeks :Blush:

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Jul 22 2003, 03:02 AM']You're using toxiguns in a Cult of Sirius raid??? :huh?:[/quote]
To be honest, I didn't want to take the trouble of replacing all the toxiguns with disruptors. I actually found that I can kill the cultists with the toxigun FASTER than with disruptors (since they have shields). About 5 hits from the toxin-C and they die. That is good enough for me :rock:

I'll admit though that I always switched the toxiguns with disruptors when I went to massacre cultists --- until I found they die with the toxin anyway, and I have over 300 unused clips and more being produced everyday.

[quote name='Mark0' date='Jul 22 2003, 10:38 AM'][quote name='j'ordos' date='Jul 22 2003, 04:02 AM'] You're using toxiguns in a Cult of Sirius raid??? :huh?:[/quote]
its good... for not hurting them ;)

i guess thats Fafnirs plan :naughty:
thats probably how he got too close to a cultist :huh?: [/quote]
Actually they do die with toxin hits.

Also, I've simply teleported all my guys around the cultists :naughty:
Gave him the scare of his (not much prolonged) life. :devillaugh:

In my opinion the game is over when you get the teleporter. Everything is extremely easy from then on... Like the alien queen... When I found her chambers I didn't even bother to search for the way in (which was heavily guarded anyway), I just teleported with one soldier randomly to a position inside, and saw about 20 aliens guarding her. Then I just started teleporting in with each soldier behind each group of aliens and killing them. In one single turn, I've despached ALL the 20+ aliens, and then started working on the queen. Getting really boring now :zzzzz: Good that I only have 3 more alien buildings to destroy.

Fafnir: :beer: :happybanana: :devillaugh:
Please by all means, tell me...

You have dropped a flame grenade under his boot and let him dance?!?! Then you extinguished the fire with a smoke hg before he died and stunned him several times... Then it would have been time to test the power sword on him... :crazy:

Anyone in here ever used the power sword in realtime game?

[quote name='BurnThemALL' date='Jul 22 2003, 05:32 PM']Fafnir:  :beer:  :happybanana:  :devillaugh:
Please by all means, tell me...

You have dropped a flame grenade under his boot and let him dance?!?! Then you extinguished the fire with a smoke hg before he died and stunned him several times... Then it would have been time to test the power sword on him... :crazy:

Anyone in here ever used the power sword in realtime game?[/quote]
Well, actually my soldiers reacted impulsively and just killed him without torture - I had to demote a few of them to dishwashing because of this. :naughty:

However, I did reload the game and slowly toasted him :devillaugh:

Lemme see if I still have the savegame... If I do, I can post it here if you'd like to burn him yourself hehehe
I've never used the power sword... I actually don't know why. Probably because its stats are not very good compared to what I typically use. But I'm actually gonna buy some and give them a try. There is something simply evil and delicious about thrusting a sword up somebody's back until you see it come out of their head. :naughty:

[quote name='Fafnir' date='Jul 23 2003, 02:54 AM']There is something simply evil and delicious about thrusting a sword up somebody's back until you see it come out of their head.[/quote]
Thats the spirit! :happybanana:

I have a couple of guys equipped with them, just for the fun of slicing up those cultists :devillaugh: , and I must say, it works like a charm if you can get close enough (say hello to my little friend called teleporter :naughty: ) Edited by j'ordos

[quote name='Fafnir' date='Jul 23 2003, 01:54 AM']Lemme see if I still have the savegame... If I do, I can post it here if you'd like to burn him yourself hehehe[/quote]
^_^ :flame: :psychosanta: I now got teleporters in my superhuman game, Fafnir you inpired me to go to new levels in torturing Sirius Cultists and I want to thank you! :crazy: :beer:

I see a vast field of possibilities there... :naughty: I'll report some details maybe next time... :rolleyes:

I'll also check this power sword thing. :sly: I don't know if I'll like it...

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Jul 23 2003, 08:07 PM']Considering it doesn't BURN anything I doubt it :whatwhat:[/quote]
What's the pleasure of killing if there's nothing burning? :huh:
Fire burials, burning everything... Ofcourse it might be more sadistic to 'use' swords on 'em, but where's the creative chaos in that all...

• 1 month later...