XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Sharp's Forum Members In Apocalypse - Recruitment

Oh yes I went there, im bored and ive decided to do a forum members in Apocalypse, I suppose inspired from Azrael and GuavaMoment from Somethingawful to make a game so everyone can have fun :D.

Now basically all you have to put to join in is

Name of Agent : (Can be your forum name, can be not)

Race: (Human/Android/Hybrid)

Preffered Weapons: (Start with basic tech, can always ask for change once new tech gets up)

Also you can put in any other details such as has suicidal tendancies or likes to jump from high places, these may or may not get involved.

I am going to select new recruits primarily for people who have not had a agent yet, I wont be randomly hiring 50 odd agents or cheating (much :P ) so you will have to wait to get your agents activated, however I will be playing in SuperHuman so expect plenty of deaths :D and bear in mind that I wont be getting agents unless there are ones in the pick pool so tell your friends. Once your dead you have to make a new agent, and its almost garunteed that you will die :P

Final note, please keep this thread mainly for new agents but feel free to make comments in actual thread here

Application for X-Corps Fighting Forces

Name: Mad

Human

Preferred Weapons: 1st choice: Megapol Plasma Rifle or Laser Sniper Rifle 2nd Choice: Auto Canon w HE

Sideweapon: demolition stuff.

Preferences: tries to stay as agile (read no unnecessary stuff: just 1 spare clip and one or two demo packs) as possible

I hope you can keep this going. Most of these tend to wane almost shortly after they start when the DM loses interest and stops posting updates.

Might as well get into the spirit of things and sign me up:

Name: NKF

Android (high strength and stamina - don't worry about the accuracy)

Preference of power sword. Uses a stun grapple as secondary. Plus sidearm of your choice for emergencies.

Berserker - charges towards enemies.

- NKF

Edited by NKF

Preferences: staying alive perhaps?

You wish :P

I hope you can keep this going. Most of these tend to wane almost shortly after they start when the DM loses interest and stops posting updates.

I hope so as well, il try and keep it up to date, with luck should be day by day. Should be interesting though as superhuman ironman, I can see a lot of work to be done :D .

hmm might as well

Name: Sharp

Species: Human

Weapon Preferance: Dual Law Pistols

Traits: Firing indiscriminantly and death from above manouvers. Is the de facto leader until incapacitation.

Edited by Sharp

Name: Wanderer

Weapon Preference: Marsec Machinegun, stun grapple.

Traits: : Loves autoshot, hates taking aliens alive.

My apologies if that makes little sense, never played Apoc before so its just a guess.

*edit*

Noted, thanks for the correction. Post edited to reflect this.

Edited by Wanderer

Guest Azrael

Human

Preferred Weapons: 1st choice: Megapol Plasma Rifle or Laser Sniper Rifle 2nd Choice: Auto Canon w HE

Preferences: tries to stay as agile (read no unnecessary stuff: just 1 spare clip and one or two demo packs) as possible

This is X-Com, Mad :P

Name: Azrael

Android

Preferred Weapons: Laser Sniper Rifle / Autocannon with HE ammo until Devastators and Toxiguns are available.

Sideweapon: Stun Grenade / Explosive Grenade / dual Megapol Lawpistols.

Preferences: Surprise the enemy! either snipe them from afar or approach them with autocannon in fullauto! :D

Human

This is X-Com, Mad :P

:D yea, I know. But then I thought, hey, X-COM fighting force is somewhat double... so I improvised a little...

Plus I was drunk. a little.

and I needed the money.

Name: NRN_R_Sumo1 (Modify if needed xD)

Preferred weapons: Explosives of All Types.

Starter gear is of course Auto Cannon with HE Ammo and an extra Incen ammo

Later on a side arm of a heavy launcher would be wonderful <3.

Grenades are wonderful.

My charactor doesnt care how slow he moves. >:O

Class: Human with Higher Reaction than anything else :x

(Oh lord I hope I dont kill myself on Missions)

Well, out with the old, in with the new! *shoves a body down the trash chute and writes up a new agent.*

Name: Nicole Grunin

Preferred Weapon: Stun grapple and stun grenades, sidearm for emergency use only.

Traits: Hates killing aliens, prefers to use non-lethal means to subdue enemies whenever possible. How this Sirus cult wananbe ever made it into Xcom is anyones guess...

You probably don't need to re-enlist if you've already joined up. I assume you'd just get a new agent with the same name and a counter to show how many times the unit has reincarnated. ;)

Although I suppose you could use it as a chance to issue a new personality. Hmm. Or even switch species and gender. Oh well.

- NKF

Once your dead you have to make a new agent, and its almost garunteed that you will die :P

You probably don't need to re-enlist if you've already joined up. I assume you'd just get a new agent with the same name and a counter to show how many times the unit has reincarnated. ;)

Although I suppose you could use it as a chance to issue a new personality. Hmm. Or even switch species and gender. Oh well.

- NKF

You could just add the same name again if you really want, but yes it does give the chance to switch your personality weapon prefs and species, I spose I could add gender but A normally modify the faces to fit em to males (oddly enough most of the best agents seem to be female)

Name:Killerdeath

Weapons: Likes to have a laser sniper and a marsec machinegun as a side arm, and later anything that is a alien weapon.

Traits: When looking in the sniper scope he can get a bit too involved... Also likes to annoy his superior officer (currently sarge).

You probably don't need to re-enlist if you've already joined up. I assume you'd just get a new agent with the same name and a counter to show how many times the unit has reincarnated. Wink.gif

- NKF

Very true, but its more fun to mix things up. Though keeping the same name/char would give it a nice paranoia vibe...:D

Edited by Wanderer

I've always wanted to do these things :)

Name- Steelion

Race- Hybrid

Primary arsenal- Mind bender + lawpistol combo, and assortment of grenades

Arsenal upgrades Lawpistol-> Plasma pistol->Disruptor->Devastator->Toxigun

Personality quirks- Hates going solo, prefers having a more battle-competent agent covering his back. Also tends to throw grenades like they're going out of style.

This should be fun. :)

Name: Astyanax

Race: Hybrid (Male)

Arsenal: Mind bender, grenades, electroflares (gotta love them electroflares). Power sword for emergencies.

Upgrades: Better grenades, other psi stuff

Style: Hangs out in the back, using psi. Also, loves throwing things at any opportunity (was a pitcher in the MegaPrimus minor leagues). For day missions, primes a grenade to explode on contact during the first turn... :D Would prefer to have a baseball bat to swing, but a power sword suffices. :P

Edit- Oops, did I mix up my games?

Edit #2- Er, take out the electroflares and add landmines...

Edited by Astyanax

This should be fun. :)

Name: Astyanax

Race: Hybrid (Male)

Arsenal: Mind bender, grenades, electroflares (gotta love them electroflares). Power sword for emergencies.

Upgrades: Better grenades, other psi stuff

Style: Hangs out in the back, using psi. Also, loves throwing things at any opportunity (was a pitcher in the MegaPrimus minor leagues). For day missions, primes a grenade to explode on contact during the first turn... :D Would prefer to have a baseball bat to swing, but a power sword suffices. :P

Edit- Oops, did I mix up my games?

Some parts, yes. There are no electroflares in Apoc. No night missions either.

CHARACTER EDIT!- if minilaunchers are available, I'd like one instead of disruptor/devastator. If not, use the listed guns.

Sorry bout the major delay guys, had some business to take care of but thats done now, now to send more of my xcom rookies to thier deaths mwhahaha!

Hey Sharp, what are you using for taking screenies?

Apocs inbuilt screenshot taker (Alt+P) then using IrfanView to convert to other formats as well as editing images (ive only cropped so far though no actual modifications done, yet.

damn IrfanView for not being able to take them ingame.

Im going to take this moment to re-inventory my charactor. ^^'

No more explosive ammo, he always has a medikit in right hand, the left inventory gun slot (it should show up as carrying a medikit in the battlescape)

Armor peircing ammo Only, as much as he is allowed to have, he hates running low on ammo :o

Still gonna have the always aimed shots of course ^^'..

It's been a week or so since the last update on the forum in apoc of sharps, soo.. uhh.. mabye hes busy? or he needs ideas :O

Make Nkf do a solomission!

HES NKF HE CAN DO ANYTHING!