XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In Apocalypse!

hmm, many candidates... Which will it be?
I happen to have a savedgame posted in the xcom2 saved games&missions forum where you can all prove yourselves wether you are worthy of continuing the game ;) Edited by j'ordos

If noone else is interested, I think I can take control of "forum members in apoc" I start a new game though if I will do this.

[quote name='Puasonen' date='Jun 27 2004, 07:18 AM']If noone else is interested, I think I can take control of "forum members in apoc" I start a new game though if I will do this.[/quote]
please do that

Ok

I traveling with my girlfriend to see her relatives. Sounds like fun!! Or not :puke:
But anyways, I'll probably start on sunday. Until that, I'll put up a sign up thread.

• 1 month later...
Guest Azrael
Name: Azrael151
Race: Human
Expendable: Not at all
Equipment: I'd love to have a full suit of disruptor armour... guess we're not at that stage of the game. Give me a devastator (marsec 4000 if not available), stun and explosive grenades, and a stun grapple.
I want the first toxiguns with toxin c!

• 2 weeks later...
Wheeee, don't forget me. What difficulty will it be? :D

Name: Exo2000
Race: Android (Bugger development, Androids are the best soldiers you can get at the start.)
Expendable: I like living. So no. Someone expendable, open the damn UFO door, I wanna set the insides on fire.
Boomshticks: Autocannon, Megapol/X-COM armour, none of that Marsec Flying crap (pardon my french) AP/HE/IN ammo, HE/IN for ufo storming and AP for avoiding collateral damage. Lawpistol/Plasmapistol for if I ever run out of ammo, swapped later for a Toxigun A/B/Prefer C/If B is best, so B it :D. Or akimbo Toxigun C's/B's/A's. :D

EDIT:

Is there a cityscape editor at all? I want a bigger 'scape on the easier difficulties... it's ALWAYS the same on on the easiest difficulty and I'm too lazy to play it on harder levels. Edited by Exo2000

[quote name='Exo2000' date='Sep 5 2004, 05:22 PM']Wheeee, don't forget me. What difficulty will it be? :D

Name: Exo2000
Race: Android (Bugger development, Androids are the best soldiers you can get at the start.)
Expendable: I like living. So no. Someone expendable, open the damn UFO door, I wanna set the insides on fire.
Boomshticks: Autocannon, Megapol/X-COM armour, none of that Marsec Flying crap (pardon my french) AP/HE/IN ammo, HE/IN for ufo storming and AP for avoiding collateral damage. Lawpistol/Plasmapistol for if I ever run out of ammo, swapped later for a Toxigun A/B/Prefer C/If B is best, so B it :D. Or akimbo Toxigun C's/B's/A's. :D

EDIT:

Is there a cityscape editor at all? I want a bigger 'scape on the easier difficulties... it's ALWAYS the same on on the easiest difficulty and I'm too lazy to play it on harder levels.
[right][post="93118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Don't think this game will be continued anytime soon...
About the cityscape editor, there's XME, but it seems to me it doesn't save any changes you make, so it's pretty much useless :) . Don't know of any others, so you're stuck with having to try a higher difficulty.

coulda sworn i signed up b4 bt i cant find it .........

ok then

Name: norfolk slut
Race:human
Expendable:noooooooo
Equipment: no armour or equipment cept dual laser pistols muhahahahaha

"Laser pistols"??? You're still in EU mode. Apoc has laser sniper rifles and plasma pistols. Can't believe how many people mix up weapons among the three games. . .can still remember some dude telling me how he destroyed Cydonia with that mini-launcher. . .