XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Puasonens Forum Members In Apocalypse! Di

Ok, 1 more to go, I don't have the courage to put Puasonen there :)
1. Arachnid
2. Mustang
3. UnknownWarrior
4. Robo Dojo
5. J'ordos

I was planning to give everyone an autocannon with IC and AP ammo. Is that ok with everyone? AP is effective against sirius guys (and weapons and clips won't blow up) and IC is for burning the house down.. Edited by Puasonen

Rocket launchers....

Oh sorry, did i say something oH yeah, Sirius never gives me problems. Diablo gives away psiclones and other such goodies(mini rocket launchers and rocket launcehrs) and are more dangerous(to me at least) and therefore make more fun

1. Arachnid
2. Mustang
3. UnknownWarrior
4. Robo Dojo
5. J'ordos
6. Jeeves

Maybe today but at friday for sure I'll continue again. Then we'll see how we can handle sirius.

Yeah it was very easy. I don't get it, I usually get slaughtered by Cultists in medium difficulty :D The map was very small too, only 2 rooms!
Good job Robo Dojo, too bad you want to be an android so you wont get trained at all. Are you sure you want to be an android? ^_^

Yeah, I want to be an android. They're really good, for the following reasons:

- Strongest guys for the start of the game. They babysit the humans and hybrids until they get strong.

- High endurance for when the aliens get big guns. (Devastators come before shields. :o )

- Replacements are always strong, and combat ready. Humans need some training, and Hybrids need lots.

- Can't be brainsucked or MC'ed. Perfectly safe with the powerful equipment that you don't want the aliens using, for any part of the game.

- Can capture MC aliens without a problem. Can capture lots of aliens without a problem.

- You feel no remorse when you lose an android. Sacrifice them to do great things. A loaded android can make poppers seem like bubble-wrap. :D

Later in the game, I'd like to upgrade to seeking missiles and bigger grenades. (Proxy mines bash UFO doors.) I don't need to worry about accuracy when the weapons can home in and hit everything. ;)

Ok, I'm raiding Sirius again. Same team gets to go again.

[quote name='Mustang' date='Jul 8 2004, 04:48 PM']raid sirius again[/quote]
Done sergeant!
Good job gettin' that promotion.

LOL superhuman has muffed the cult?

Anyway, you might want to either Raid Solmine/Psyche or Stun marsec/megapol as Kamikazee suggested.

here i was thinking my crippled donkey was better off out of the way :rolleyes:

[quote name='Robo Dojo 58' date='Jul 11 2004, 05:20 PM']Heheh, I think you got some aliens to research now. I don't think you need a bio-module to capture the aliens that attacked your base.  ^_^
[right][post="83379"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Yeah, I guess :) I didn't check but I try to remember it next time I continue the game.

Sorry, has been a while because:

1. No-one seemed to care (one reply to discussion after 2 missions) :LOL:

2. My entrance exams went damn well and I got into the school I wanted. Now I'm moving to a different city and getting an apartment has been rather difficult and time consuming job. Now we have few apartments and are going to check them today so I will have more time if get one of them. :happybanana:

• 1 month later...
[quote name='floater medic' date='Sep 11 2004, 12:03 PM']i signed up cos i still care bout this game so bloody welll update!
[right][post="93964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Yep, soon..

I WAS supposed to have my internet connection running this week but guess the operator had something more important to do instead. I called them and they told me to wait until next week and then it should work. Nice.. <_<

• 5 months later...
I have been gone for a long time now.. No, it has not been because I wouldn't have had that internet connection already. It's just the amount of work I've had after I moved in together with my girlfriend and went to the school.

I don't have much free time for myself nowadays, I can tell you that.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Serega' date='Mar 21 2005, 07:18 PM']I see.  Has anybody tried playing the apocalypse by passing on the saved game files?  Or would it be too tedious?
[right][post="114924"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
There would be no cooperation between the previous player and the next. Why, do you need some save files?

• 2 months later...
Still here, I would have had time this summer since there's no homework and other stupid stuff at work. The only bad thing is that I went to work in a different city than where I normally live at. So my computer is at home and I'm working at somewhere else.

Too bad since I enjoy beeing watched when I play and now it's impossible :|