XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Puasonens Forum Members In Apocalypse Tg

Okay.. I finally started.
It's Superhuman, it's ironman and it's forum members in apoc game time. Here's our base. Green cars you see in the picture are ordered weaponry for you guys. I hired some guys and robots, named them and armed them. We are almost ready to start. Just one more thing to do and that's a nice surprise which J'ordos has arranged us. You'll see soon.

Okay, can't wait. I'm having troubles with the surprise but lets add it later. Here's our first squad! :happybanana: All ready with their brand new armours and weapons. Cool isn't it?
Everyone who wants me to post their stat screen, just ask in discussion and I will.

Okay, first mission. Everything is quiet in the beginning. Me, J'ordos and SupSuper form the first squad. Mustang, RustedSould and Arachnid are in the second squad. Squads slowly move in the warehouse until Mustang gets sneak attacked from behind by orange basketball sized alien! :o At the same time squad 1 sees a door opening and blue creatures runs towards us.

SupSuper: Everyone fire at will!
Everyone: Yeah!!

Huge firefight going on and at the same time the basketball alien jumps on mustangs head and starts keeping sucking noises, like a little kid in McDonalds with a milkshake.

Mustang: Aaargh! Get it off me!!
RustedSoul: No problem man! Hang on! (Raises 2 Machineguns like a rambo and starts firing at the alien in mustangs head)

"Basketball" from mustangs head drops to ground and mustang is feeling a bit odd but he's ok.

Mustang: I think I have a hole in my helmet, what the heck?!
Arachnid: I don't know man but I tell ya, I thought we will loose you man, that looked scary.
RustedSoul: Puasonen, come here. Let's clean this place up with our MGs.
Puasonen: Roger

Puasonen and RustedSoul finds 2 blue aliens panicing and they kill 'em.
Good job everyone, everyone is alive and well. Mustang had a close call but nothing more.

Agents are re-equipped. RustedSoul spent a lot of ammo! :cussing:

Anyways:
J'ordos 0 kills
Mustang 0 kills
SupSuper 1 kill
Arachnid 2 kills
Puasonen 4 kills
RustedSoul 4 kills

Hmm.. Guys with MG's get most kills in first mission. Arachnid with laser sniper gun also gets 2 kills. HE and IC didn't do much (except Sups 1 kill)

Ufos attacked our city! :o We managed to drop one of them and destroy 2 of them with our 6 phoenix hovercars! Hovercar 1 and 2 got damaged a little though.

Nice! Our scientists got a wreck of ufo type-2 to research and they can't wait to know more about it!

First day finished, so far the city likes our progress in tactical missions and they like how we dropped a few ufos. They didn't like the damage done to the city though so a bit negative score about that. Don't worry, we are over 200 points in +, this is going great! :beer:

Okay, news:
1. Research of Dimension gates is finished. Quite interesting stuff to read :huh: Scientists are now on to ufo type-2. Let's see if we get something out of it.

2. Aliens attacked somekind of carfactory. 2 squads:
a. Puasonen, SupSuper, Mustang
b. RustedSoul, Arachnid, J'ordos

Puasonen: Good Luck everyone!

Squad 2 got a lot of action, actually too much..
Arachnid: What the heck is that?! It doesn't have a face and it's pink!
RustedSoul: Nothing compared to what I see, like a worm or something and it's coming our way!
J'ordos: Open fire!!
Arachnid and RustedSoul: Fire!!

Arachnid: Nooooo!! A take it off me, take it off meee!! AAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!
RustedSoul: Where did he go?
J'ordos: I don't know.. There he is!! Come here!

Arachnid: ...

RustedSoul: He's shooting us J'ordos. :huh?:
J'ordos: Squad 1, requesting back up. We're stuck on a roof of some room and there's little worms and large snake kind of aliens all over the place. Now Arachnid started shooting us and he doesn't answer anything when we talk to him. What do we do?

Puasonen: What the heck? Shoot him then!
Mustang: Don't worry, we're on our way to help.

Rusted: Ok, let's kill Arachnid :crying:
J'ordos: Ok :crying:

Rusted and J'ordos finish off Arachnid and in the mean time, Squad 1 reaches squad 2 and helps them by killing the snake and a pink faceless creature.

Arachnid is killed and the mission is over.
RustedSoul: Look at Arachnids head! :puke:
Puasonen, SupSuper, Mustang and J'ordos: :puke:
SupSuper: Looks like he's head is sucked empty! That's sick. We must save the city from these creatures!!
RustedSoul: Exactly! Let's head up home now.

Good job RustedSoul and SupSuper. You two are our leaders now. 2 guys raise to the squad because Arachnid died and RustedSoul injured.

Kills:
Arachnid -> died himself
Puasonen 0
RustedSoul 2
Mustang 3
SupSuper 5
J'ordos 5

HE and IC were great in this mission!

Discussion topics squadpost is updated. Due to Arachnids death and RustedSouls injury, they fell to the waiting line. RoboDojo and GOD(Kamikazee) were raised to squad.

Behold the new team! :master:
I'm so proud of this team :rolleyes:

btw: I only answer questions in discussion thread.. Edited by Puasonen

And the game continues.. Our scientists managed to finish the research of bio-transport module. Now we can bring some corpses and stuff back to the base. :happybanana: Bad news is that transtellar got attacked by aliens before our lazy engineers could manufacture one so we have to deal at least this mission without getting anything to research.

Squad 1:
SupSuper (squad leader), RoboDojo, Puasonen

Squad 2:
J'ordos, Mustang, GOD (->Kamikazee)

SupSuper: Good luck team!
Everyone: We don't need luck, SIR!!
SupSuper: Excellent! Edited by Puasonen

Puasonen: I see something sir!
SupSuper: Me too, lets walk and fire at the same time.
Puasonen: Yes sir!
SupSuper: Squad 2, you see anything?
Mustang: No sir! Not yet. We are advancing though.

SupSuper: Ok Puasonen, stop! Let's keep this position, don't spare the bullets! RoboDojo, use your grenades!
Puasonen & RoboDojo: Yes sir!

Robodojo throws about 3 or 4 grenades because pink worms are closing in but his timing sucks and explosions wont do much damage to them.

SupSuper: Robo get back! We'll handle the rest with Puasonen!
RoboDojo: Yes sir!

One of the worms gets too close to SupSuper..
SupSuper: AAAAARGH! Save me!!
Puasonen: I'm on it sir, hang on! Got it sir!
SupSuper: Thanks, let me handle that last blue idiot running there.
Puasonen: Go right ahead sir.

SupSuper kills the last alien and mission is over.

Puasonen: Damn it guys, all the aliens were on one place.
Mustang: Yeah we noticed, we didn't see any action! :crying:

Kills:
J'ordos 0
Mustang 0
God (kamikazee) 0
RoboDojo 0
SupSuper 1
Puasonen 6 :Blush:

Ok, MG4000 was dynamite in this mission again. Sorry about me sucking with those grenades. Time has passed since I played this game last time.

SupSuper is wounded and since there's no androids available at this moment, we must raise Centurion to the team. NKF will keep his place at the top of the waiting list though.

News:
1. The day passed and we got a new android (Bskr series) which we named NKF. Welcome!
2. Our scientists researched the fallen ufo, it appears to be a scout ship which has a weapon against human aircrafts. It's interior was intentionally destroyed with some kind of remote control when they noticed it was dropped. :(
3. DAMN! Transtellar is unfriendly to us and it will cost 27 000$ to get them neutral. We have only 21 000$! Edited by Puasonen

WOW!! First timer in a a superhuman city and the size of that cult of sirius building came as a huge surprise! OMG!!

Mustang: Alright people, move out!

Squad 1:
UnknownWarrior
Robo Dojo
Jeeves

Squad 2:
Mustang
J'ordos
Arachnid Edited by Puasonen

UnknownWarrior: Ok boys, J'ordos and Mustang gave me the order to lead you so.. Let's move!
RoboDojo&Jeeves: Roger!
Jeeves: I found 2 of them!
RoboDojo: I found one and am taking him down!
Unknown Warrior: Great! Squad 2, we're in action, how are you?

Mustang: Squad 1 this is squad 2, we are getting some action too! J'ordos and Arachnid, fire at will!
J'ordos & Arachnid: Yes sir!

Arachnid and Mustang are walking and shooting at the same time, accuracy is weak this way but the battle looks cool. (which is more important) :D

Squad 1
Robo Dojo: Yeah! I have taken 3 of them, how about you?
UnknownWarrior: Non so far..
Jeeves: I took one!

Squad 2
Mustang: Alright guys, I got one!
Arachnid: Me too!
J'ordos: Something must be wrong with this weapon, I can't hit anything..

Mustang: Cult of Sirius is wiped out of this building, good job team!

Kills:
UnknownWarrior: 0
J'ordos: 0
Jeeves: 1
Mustang: 1
Arachnid: 1
Robo Dojo: 3

Guess the rest of them fell a sleep or something, I know there were more of them. :huh?:

Good news, Mustang gave some good orders and was leading the squad well so he's now a squad leader. Bad news, all we got was one lousy rocket launcher and 2 plasma pistols with 1 clip. Few other weapons too but not even 1 psiclone for example! :crying: Guess we have to visit them again soon :devillaugh:

Going to raid sirius again, lets see if we can get some more goodies this time. <_<

Squad 1:
J'ordos
Robo Dojo
Arachnid

Squad 2:
Mustang
UnknownWarrior
Jeeves

Both squads start at the same place and the map is again only two rooms.

Mustang: Both squads secure this room first.
All: Yes sir!

Mustang: Holy shuckeroonies it's war right from the beginning! Fire at will! Form a line and hope we won't get hit by a rocket!
Robo Dojo: I'm going closer sir!
Mustang: Ok!

AP Grenades and stun grenades are thrown by cultists but no injurys to anyone..

Mustang: Cover me! I'm going closer to finish these two buttwipes.
Everyone: Yes Sir!

The guy walking towards cultists in the picture is Mustang. Edited by Puasonen

Mustang: Hahaa!! Got them both. Wait a minute, they were the last ones.
Robo Dojo: Yeah, this was easy. Cultists suck.

Mustang got the promotion he deserved. Some other promotions too.

Kills:
Robo Dojo 0
Arachnid 0
J'ordos 1
Jeeves 1
UnknownWarrior 2
Mustang 4

Good news people. We got enough stuff from sirius to sell that we got transtellar back to neutral. We also finished the research of brainsucker launcher. (those yellow bastards are called brainsuckers) Too bad we can't use it ourself. Or we can but the brainsuckers would be hostile to us so it's no use..

Something unbelievable happened. Ufos attacked as normal, only small scouts ufo type 1 and 2. One of them flew over our base and hovered there for a little time (our hovercars were elsewhere dropping ufos and got 2 of them too) Well anyways, small ufo made this and this is the first time in my life that I see a smaller ufo make a base attack!!

Mustang: Ok people, don't worry. We'll handle this!
All: Yes sir!

Mustang: I found one and am burning it as we speak! Come cover me!
RustedSoul & Arachnid: Yes SIR!
Robo Dojo: Mustang, I took two brainsuckers with my autocannon HE!
Mustang: Good job! Squad 1 and 3, any news? Edited by Puasonen

Squad 3: No SIR!

Squad 1
Puasonen: Yes sir! 4 pink tubeheaded aliens in one of the hangars sir! We are taking them down!
Mustang: Good, take charge of the squad as you are the highest ranking officer there.
Puasonen: Yes sir!

Squad 1 and 3 are at the hangar dealing with the aliens hard way. Squad 2 is searching other places and scientists and engineers are at safe (Some of them in the golden toilet) :D

Puasonen: They are rushing at this way! Stop them! Fire at will!
Squad 1: Yes sir!

After a very close battle centurion and unknown warrior are bit wounded and this is the place where we stopped the worst alien rush.

Mustang: Damn, we lost the snake. It left our base before we managed to kill it.

Elsewhere at the same time.
Puasonen: Centurion, go finish those two tubeheads.
Centurion: Alone sir?
Puasonen: Don't worry, they are panicking.
Centurion: Yes sir. On my way.

Centurion walks cautiously and shoots at the same time finishing those two. Mission over.

Good job people. Unknown warrior and Centurion got wounded but they are already taken care of at the sickbay. Some promotions were given!

Kills:
God (Kamikazee) 0
NKF 0
RustedSoul 0
SupSuper 0
Jeeves 0
Mustang 0
J'ordos 0
Arachnid 0
Blehm 1
Centurion 2
Puasonen 2
Robo Dojo 3
Unknown Warrior 5

Time to drop the piece of shuckeroonies that caused this trouble.
[b]Mustang from base:[/b] All hovercars, this is Xenocide Forums base 1, do you read me?
[b]hovercar 1-6:[/b] We read you base, what's up?
[b]Mustang from base:[/b] You screw ups let one of the ufos drop an attack in our base, we handled it but drop the damn ufo above our base!
[b]hovercar 1-6:[/b] Yes sir! Sorry! Edited by Puasonen

Added total kills to discussion thread and moved centurion to waiting line due to injury. NKF raised to team.