XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Where Are They?

Im really gonna get sick of this game soon :angry:
Im on the second alien building(that food thing) an now i have destroyed all the orange stuff an i just cant find the last aliens..im sweeping trough the map again and again and im not hearing any thing at even remind me of aliens and im even faarer from seeing som of them..it makes me going nuts :hammer:
is there anything else that i have to do to get done with this misson or is there a motherf****** last alien hiding somewhere :cussing:

If you can hear them, then they are somewhere on the screen or a short way off of it. If you're playing real-time, switch on your motion scanner and run about. The relative motion should make aliens appear on radar (unfortunately it picks up corpses too, so you'll have a bit of a problem with lots of blips if you're in an area where there was a lot of fighting).

It's a lot easier to locate aliens in the alien dimension than in most Mega Primus buildings as there is no extensive basement, so just keep looking. Some may have even fallen into little ditches (really explosive mission objectives like in the alien farm can cause these).

If all you want to do is beat the map, just disable the building by destroying your mission objectives and retreat. Or if you mainly want the loot, grab as much as you can, abort the mission by having everyone exit and then replay the mission.

- NKF