XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Base Defense Fun

The enormous red tank that suddenly imposes itself infront of you with the tagline, "Equip your Agents," has always been one of my own favorite moments in Apocalypse. I made a Superhuman game where getting base raids are much more common and so now I'm wondering: am I the only commander who likes to test his defenses or should I post the savegame file (.ex_ or .zi_, of course)?
By, "more common," I mean I'm getting raided multiple times every day. For example, Nanotech charged my base at 1345 and then Psyke showed up just as the last clip was replaced at 1350.

While making this save I learned what the '1st' and '2nd' parameter mentioned in the Midnight utility do: explain that too?

Finally, I've got just a fun save where all you've gotta do is takeout the last wall of that one slums building and it all comes crashing down rather entertainingly.

• 2 months later...
I love doing that. Get a large base with a long spiral of General Stores, and at the end (middle, farthest from Access Lift) put a living quarters. Get a large number of expert snipers (20-30 is good) and wait for an attack. When it comes (speed this up with a lot of Phoenix Hovercars and Hoverbikes) let the hunt begin. And it actually is a hunt this way! Place your snipers near corners around long straight hallways, set all of them on Aimed Shot (very fast once you have like 20-30 agents) and Aggressive mode. Put it on the fastest speed. Once the smoke clears, see who's the winner.

But post your save file too, sounds interesting.