XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Exo's Forum Members On Apoc

Seeing as it's all the rage and I don't want to continue my otherwise untouched and dusty save, I'm starting over.

I'll try to post screenshots, but I can't promise anything due to absentmindedness and the lack of the ability to transfer the things between my two comps. Someone is borrowing the 'net cable for one so I can't FTP the files across the internal network, nor upload or get onto the net. Ah well.

Things to take in mind when signing up;

The Autocannon has a seriously buffed fire rate and ammo capacities. Unless you explicitly state so, I will ONLY have you use AP ammo.

The Plasma Pistol is now fitting for it's appearance - a high damage, low capacity handgun. It's power is equal to that of the Devastator (but Plasma-Type not Purple-Laser-Type) in terms of damage. However, it lacks refire rate and ammo capacity. Ammo for these is scarce, let me tell you. :wink1: Edited by Exo2000

Just finished the first tactical mission. My hybrid successfully psi-panicked one of the blue buggers, and later on Azrael took it's life and that of a brainsucker via the use of his Autocannon (AP only :wink1: )

Promoted to Squaddie! :D

I found this to be very helpful, at least got it running on XP flawlessly :)
[url="http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=841"]http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=841[/url]

VDM doesn't work on my computer though, only Xcom3fix.exe works for me :(

I'll take the most advanced rifle

I think that the devastator should be a lot heavier, and that the disrupter should have a more accurate, but only slightly more powerful rifle version, that would balance it out a lot more and bridge the gap between uber cannon and uber pistol

Uuh, can I join? Autocannon with AP please, and whatever armour is available. PLEASE take the superhuman difficulty level :) Edited by Puasonen

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Sep 4 2005, 03:30 PM']Ok then, sign me up :)
Autocannon with IC ammo (and some AP for when friendlies are near)and plain megapol armour is enough for now :devilburn:
[right][post="133864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Ok. Would be nice if you could send me the things for custom faces. :)

I'm in! Make me a male hybrid with Megapol Armor. On my leg holster, give me a Mind Bender. In one hand, put a Megapol LawPistol. If the battles are RT, put another LawPistol. If they're TB, put an AP grenade in my other hand. Either way, put an AP grenade and a Stun grenade on my belt. Load my gun(s) and give me at least 4 extra clips. Preferably more.

Keep me with both pistols in my hands and set on Aggressive Autofire. Whenever, an Anthropod appears, hold all fire and let me use my Mind Bender. Otherwise, just let me increase my accuracy and reactions :wink1:

Come on, I can take over Anthropods, and easily kill Hyperworms and Brainsuckers at close range :)

[quote name='Exo2000' date='Sep 5 2005, 10:24 AM']Bad News; no male hybrids. Also I don't have your avatar so I can't pass you off as a female hybrid. << >>
[right][post="134238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
that'll teach him to join just AFTER I updated all the agent icons <_<

I'm in. Honestly, I don't really care what I hold, as long as it makes some decent holes in what I shoot at. I do feel rather nervous about grabbing a big blob of *beam of death* spitting flesh, but it's for the good of the planet, right? I would appreciate it if I was wearing some big armour. After that, anything you like.

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Sep 5 2005, 02:03 PM'][quote name='Exo2000' date='Sep 5 2005, 10:24 AM']Bad News; no male hybrids. Also I don't have your avatar so I can't pass you off as a female hybrid. << >>
[right][post="134238"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
that'll teach him to join just AFTER I updated all the agent icons <_<
[right][post="134312"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
[/quote]

Indeed. :NoNo:

[quote name='jack cloudy' date='Sep 5 2005, 03:58 PM']I'm in. Honestly, I don't really care what I hold, as long as it makes some decent holes in what I shoot at. I do feel rather nervous about grabbing a big blob of *beam of death* spitting flesh, but it's for the good of the planet, right? I would appreciate it if I was wearing some big armour. After that, anything you like.
[right][post="134323"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Righto. :)

• 1 month later...