XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Rather Simple And Easy Quiestion...

gufu

The great sleeper? The big kahuna? The one sleeping in the casket in T'Leth?

Eh, just an old aquatoid coot, I imagine. Longer facial tentacles. Shorter with a larger cranium perhaps.

Anyone got a screenshot of the tomb? I seem to remember there was an aquatoid face on it. That could be a good clue.

- NKF

yes, the great sleeper of uber l337 pwnage is actually a little squid larvae. Thats why its so great. It does nothing but sleep, yet people fear it anyway. The ultimate in conspiracy theories and enemy black propoganda

Yep, just as I thought. Just an old aquatoid. Now, is that a mould of the aquatoid's head on the tomb ala the tomb of Egyptian pharoahs, or is that just the head of the sleeper sticking out of a vat of black stuff?

It's hard to say considering the small amount of detail we get.

- NKF

Tried, but was rather unsuccessful since due to a bug, I lost all my loaded ammo after each part of T'leth...by the end, I was down to 3 thermic lances and a couple of sonic pulsars.

You must be referring to the endgame screens. Check the following wiki page and see if the image you're looking for is there:

http://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=UFOINTRO

- NKF

There were, but these are just the pictures. The words are superimposed over the pictures during the ending sequence. This was so that the text in the ending sequences would be in the language you selected at the start of the game. It's a lot more efficient to do it this way than to make separate images for each of the different languages.

- NKF

Edited by NKF