XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Mission Ends On First Turn/scores The Same

TFLothar

I've looked around but haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and can't figure out what the problem is.

Just installed TFTD and ran the Util setup.

I play the first mission or two with no problems. Then i start getting the same scores for missions, once it happens it happens every time.

Also along the same lines i can drop into a mission and hit the end turn button and then the mission is over with the same scores as previous missions.

any help would be great!

I've looked around but haven't seen this mentioned anywhere and can't figure out what the problem is.

Just installed TFTD and ran the Util setup.

I play the first mission or two with no problems. Then i start getting the same scores for missions, once it happens it happens every time.

Also along the same lines i can drop into a mission and hit the end turn button and then the mission is over with the same scores as previous missions.

any help would be great!

In the directory where you have installed ufo, there's a folder called "missdat", empty it but don't remove the folder. Just empty it.

Thanks that did help right up until a terror site poped up. That one ended on first turn as well.

Just switched back to my old p120 to play on, everything works fine there.

That's good news, now go on and enjoy the game! :wave: :D