XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Checking in

PezzA

Congratulations on your recent acquisition of a Make-A-Human-Being kit set.

Please note that your kit is a unique, hand built model and consequently, has no instruction manual, warranty or guarantee, and cannot be returned once removed from the original wrapping.

This model will give you fourteen to twenty odd years of stress, pain, grief, worry and suffering.

However, with suitable care, attention and a little luck, will also give you a lifetime of joy and love.

Seriously, you've undertaken what is probably the most important task you will ever do.

Best wishes. Don't screw up.

Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy the holiday.

Please note that your kit is a unique, hand built model and consequently, has no instruction manual, warranty or guarantee, and cannot be returned once removed from the original wrapping.

This model will give you fourteen to twenty odd years of stress, pain, grief, worry and suffering.

However, with suitable care, attention and a little luck, will also give you a lifetime of joy and love.

Seriously, you've undertaken what is probably the most important task you will ever do.

No pressure, right? ;)

Congrats PezzA! That's great news! :)

How true that statement is. Kids are the best and hardest thing that ever happens to someone. Mine haven't made me go grey yet but it's only a matter of time :)

Congrats PezzA

Which reminds me of a story:

The Most Excellent and Lamentable Tragedy of Richard Stallman, by Edward O?Connor on 29 April 2005

I believe one to two children is a wonderful prospect, as long as you have the ability to share your time with them whenever they need it (and not fall into misery whenever they don't ;)). Aw, and of course survive all the little annoyances/frights of having a child :D

Of course, there is always a great deal of happiness and surprise involved, so it's definitely worth it (priceless, actually :))

Sorry for the (disturbing, for some) offtopic *blush*

Edited by kafros

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Cough* belated happy new year! HBD2U Hope you all had a good one, personally, i was in bed by 10!

And thanks all for kind and wise words! Family is doing well. (if a bit tired)

Seeing as we are getting back into some semblance of a routine , I'll be getting my head back into the game.

p.s. Kafros, that link is hilarious!