XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Auto Save

-Sky_Lord-

Autosave could be an answer to our ironman difficulty level!! When you play as ironman, the game autosaves itself after every alien turn in battlescape and end of month in geoscape, and you have only one saveslot where it autosaves (you can't save at all yourself) That's how we can prevent cheating?

We don't want to make it easier to cheat! (Via save and reload in combat) However, a geoscape autosave wouldn't be that bad.

I don't think saving and reloading is cheating at all...look at ALLLL the other games that let you do this even today...there are probably people out there that see this as a must for a feature...

it's player's choice if they want to constantly reload/save or not. besides, the only thing that tends to do that is the difficulty.

auto-save would be useful to play the game when it still had some instability (saving the game so u don't lose it all when it crashes :P )

it's player's choice if they want to constantly reload/save or not. besides, the only thing that tends to do that is the difficulty.

auto-save would be useful to play the game when it still had some instability (saving the game so u don't lose it all when it crashes :P )

Yep!

I have a friend who just never saves (unless i'm aroung him)...

Then if something bad happens, he's to angry on the fact he lost about 5 hours of gameplay that he'll most likely delete the game...

Autosave is a MUST for him!