XCOMUFO & Xenocide

So... How Do I Finish The Game?

Mapleguy11

You really want to avoid the Tasoth Commander. If your game is updated with the latest patches (or it's the Collectors Edition, which comes patched), it won't even appear on the research list, which is a good thing.

Instead, what you want are lobstermen commanders. Now on to the particulars.

You've got the Leviathan, so that's one half of the end-game research solved. The other half involves:

Random live alien = Alien Origins

Alien Origins + Lobsterman Navigator/Commander = The Ultimate Threat

The Ultimate Threat + Lobsterman Commander = T'Leth The Alien's City

After researching T'Leth The Alien's City, you'll get the T'Leth Launch button on the launch panel of any Leviathan in service. Odd, as the grunts of the aliens, the lobstermen certainly have a lot of very important beans to spill.

- NKF

Edited by NKF

You really want to avoid the Tasoth Commander. If your game is updated with the latest patches (or it's the Collectors Edition, which comes patched), it won't even appear on the research list, which is a good thing.

Instead, what you want are lobstermen commanders. Now on to the particulars.

You've got the Leviathan, so that's one half of the end-game research solved. The other half involves:

Random live alien = Alien Origins

Alien Origins + Lobsterman Navigator/Commander = The Ultimate Threat

The Ultimate Threat + Lobsterman Commander = T'Leth The Alien's City

After researching T'Leth The Alien's City, you'll get the T'Leth Launch button on the launch panel of any Leviathan in service. Odd, as the grunts of the aliens, the lobstermen certainly have a lot of very important beans to spill.

- NKF

Thanks, just completed the game like a minute ago!

Was kinda dissapointed with the last level, thought there'd be A lot of aliens. I freaking nuked the whole place before moving in, coz no save games aint EZ mode :D

Still iam happy that i've accomplished this game coz this si my third try to finish this game and i've won :D

ANyways thanks again, iam off to sleep :)