2 replies to this topic

#1 Atlas10101

Atlas10101

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 05:12 AM

something just a bit stupid but something to think about is to throw a bit of depth into the oceans. maybe texture them as well? with something...
from what I saw of the alpha...is absolutely amazing I'm very impressed and am sure to tell all of the people who played...the...yeah well you know...
if you guys need any help at all I will do anything I can...I'll send money soon if I can but I have very little programming skill but one of my talents is finding little details even in the smallest to fix possibly help in beta? (please!!)
either way you guys have all my support behind you!!!

Edited by Atlas10101, 28 January 2004 - 05:17 AM.

#2 Puasonen

Puasonen

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 07:16 AM

Have you checked the pictures in www.projectxenocide.com? If you check them, you'll find out that the geoscape will have a lot more detail when the game reaches to version 1.
There's no need for a sig..

#3 Atlas10101

Atlas10101

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:07 AM

yeah I agree that the screenshot on the homepage loog great but still have the same problem nothing to the oceans, though with all the otehrt visial effects that it will have it may or may not be nessisary but honestly I'd like something even if it is really really basic?
I do love the day and night effects and weather that loked great guys thank you much for making this game look...simply put beautiful.