Work in progress. New game in development!
Based on X-COM: UFO Defense (UFO: Enemy Unknown)
Reconstruction on a 3D-engine with new elements.
It is not just full-remake of old game, it is more like game in x-com universe with main game-play elements.
First and Main:
Game is developing as free project by small team of fans on UDK (Unreal Engine 3).
if some one has any skills and wants to contribute or be a part of dev.team, please contact me here or with my contacts listed below
icq#311017666 (i prefer it, so it works all european day-time)
Not many done, because main point is tactics mode
- Rotating camera around Earth
- Simple solar system with sun, earth, space, lensflare
- Time changing
Tactics mode now has pre-alpha state.
- isometric camera
- camera controlled with WASD and mouse.
- virtual grid, stick objects to grid
- random creatures location
- creatures movement with mouse
- basic random map generation with random location of ships, houses, ufos etc.. etc..
- simple AI
- characteristics system of creatures
- many effects
- Time Units system: all creatures uses TU in all actions
- simplest turn-based mode
- other stuffs
- weapon models
- creatures models
Soon will be done:
- user interface and menus
- smart AI
- extended map generator
Old tactics videos:
Edited by _h2o_, 20 September 2010 - 10:14 AM.