• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Vaaish

Vaaish

Artwork Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:11 PM

ok then here is the smoke grenade... that should take care of the human grenades then.

Attached Files

#52 fux0r666

fux0r666

Alien Concept Task Force

• Xenocide Artwork Department
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:58 PM

ok here is the final for the Stun Launcher. Next up grenades...

No Alien version?
if this is the Alien version, why does it have an x-corps logo?

AWD has no control over what we make. We have an absolute list of assets to work from. How and when it's made are the factors we control. I hope this clears up some present and future confusion.

I don't see how that is relevant to my question.

I thought you were wondering if the alien and human versions were the same model. I was pointing out to you that whether they were or were not is not our call. I see that you just thought that Vaaish was stupid. My mistake.

Edited by fux0r666, 29 November 2006 - 04:00 PM.

Here I go an angry brother gonna make his move
But can I buck him in the city so I never lose?
See I'm a get him in the crowd with a couple heavies
And lay the barrel to the ground, hold the gat steady
And now I'm ready for my adversary, talk is cheap
I'm looking for a way to make a plan gonna keep it neat
So don't be telling me to get the non-violent spirit
'cause when I'm violent is the only time the devils hear it
'cause all I want to see is m****f***ing brains hanging

Posted Image

#53 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:08 PM

No Alien version?

AWD has no control over what we make. We have an absolute list of assets to work from. How and when it's made are the factors we control. I hope this clears up some present and future confusion.

I thought you were wondering if the alien and human versions were the same model. I was pointing out to you that whether they were or were not is not our call. I see that you just thought that Vaaish was stupid. My mistake.

Ok Guys, would you knock it off? Please try to keep a respectful tone. Azrael had a valid point in asking, since there were no seperate models for Alien weapons produced by the X-COM in UFO. They just used the Alien design to reproduce the weapons. So there was no reason to assume we would handle things differently in Xenocide.
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#54 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:57 PM

No Alien version?

I actually think you are, but that's not the question either, if you cannot understand a simple post, then don't reply, though it's actually my fault for feeding a troll, eh?
Sorry for getting this further offtopic.

Grenades look great, Vaaish :) updating gallery at StrategyCore :D

#55 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:23 PM

Vaaish is having some trouble entering xcomufo, or even accessing svn, so he asked me to post the final Assault Rifle renders for him.

Attached Files

#56 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:38 PM

Wow, this is looking great!
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#57 Vaaish

Vaaish

Artwork Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:56 PM

finally back again... SVN is updating as I type. Thanks for posting Az. Expect the terrordisc and XC11 next week