2 replies to this topic

#1 7Saturn

7Saturn

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:47 AM

Don't know, if it is some kind of bug, or if it was ment this way. If I play a replay, it only repeats the messages my opponent typed in, not mine. (in 0.7.1086)

#2 Kraplax

Kraplax

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:58 AM

Don't be surprised - this bug/feature/whatever-it-might-be was there even in previous prank release, and think i've seen a post somwhere on this forum about it. It was great pity for me too t see only holf of the sentences... as in some nightmare... you see the actions on the battlefield, you hear your opponent, but you can't do anything with it... that's... that's just scares sometimes...

#3 7Saturn

7Saturn

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 02:58 PM

Don't be surprised - this bug/feature/whatever-it-might-be was there even in previous prank release, and think i've seen a post somwhere on this forum about it. It was great pity for me too t see only holf of the sentences... as in some nightmare... you see the actions on the battlefield, you hear your opponent, but you can't do anything with it... that's... that's just scares sometimes...

Well the most annoying part is, that you don't see all the crap you wrote yourself, which often helps to recognize the sense of the answers of your opponent. :-)