4 replies to this topic

#1 Hexer

Hexer

Rookie

• New Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

Hello everyone, just wanted to share with the world the trainer I made for X-COM 2 Windows version of the game.

It was my first trainer. I did it for the fun of reverse-engineering a game. Please let me know what you think.

Attached Files

#2 Ytfarc

Ytfarc

Rookie

• New Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:49 PM

Hello, Hexer!

Hello everyone, just wanted to share with the world the trainer I made for X-COM 2 Windows version of the game.

It was my first trainer. I did it for the fun of reverse-engineering a game. Please let me know what you think.

Nice, very nice! Thank you :)

Whether probably to expand trainer, having added function autosave game before end turn to aliens or X-COM in tactical missions? And to add hot-keys in game (approximately as in X-COM Apocalypse)?

Maybe you can will want to develop ET patch? max it agree to share source code :)

PS. I am sorry for my primitive English :(

#3 PerMHansen

PerMHansen

Rookie

• New Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Pretty cool trainer man.! keep up the good :-) work

Attached Files

#4 SAMITAS

SAMITAS

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 01:11 AM

hey buddy i tested your trainer.i have some questions.the f1 option about money seems to work.but the f5 f 6 f 7 options dont.any tips?i could be doing something wrong

#5 john_irving03

john_irving03

Rookie

• New Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:57 PM

hey buddy i tested your trainer.i have some questions.the f1 option about money seems to work.but the f5 f 6 f 7 options dont.any tips?i could be doing something wrong

None of the options work for me, any tips? Or specific instructions on implementing this trainer? Thanks