New update: I have now done this 6 times and I think I've figured out exactly what has to be done. Here are the guidelines as best I can figure them.
1) Can ONLY be done with devastator cannons.
2) MUST be done immediately after a raid, as soon as the supplies have arrived. Is not affected by whom you raid.
3) Requires a minimum of 3 bases.
4) You must transfer MORE cannons from a base than it had before the transfers. Also, all transfers MUST be done SIMULTANEOUSLY.
I will illustrate this with a 3-base example, with bases A, B, and C, assuming that A is where the cannons were brought after the raid.
a) Transfer all of the cannons for A to B.
Transfer cannons from B to C. The number doesn't seem to be important, but this should be checked.
c) Transfer a number of cannons from C to A that is greater
that the number of cannons transferred from A to B in step a).
d) Transfer all of the cannons from A to B.
At this point, hit OK and wait for the transfers to complete. If the glitch worked, you should have about 65530+ cannons. Also, in your equip soldiers screen, if you have soldiers at base A, the number of dev. cannons should be some negative number. Once you have all your cannons, sell them all for somewhere between $175-$350 million, depending on their resale value.
A couple of things to note:
- This glitch may be somewhat inconsistent, so don't expect it to work every time.
- If you have more than 3 bases, follow the steps above, but make sure you transfer to each base. For example: A->B, B->C, C->D, etc. until the final base is reached. Then transfer from the last base to base A like in step c).
Hope this helps people!
Edited by Tiberius_51, 12 August 2004 - 08:26 AM.