• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#101 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1958 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:13 PM

Ok, since the original was lost somewhere I had to rework the HTML Techtree from the last posted version. I would like all of you to have a look and post comments.
One very important change is, that from now on Alien Composites are a prequisite for Silabrate Research!!

Attached File  TechTree_v1.html   45.24K   70 downloads

Edited by Mad, 28 June 2006 - 01:13 PM.

Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#102 red knight

red knight

Xenocide Project Leader

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3310 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:15 PM

Store it in the Assets SVN.

Greetings
Red Knight
Sourceforge Nick: flois - Federico Andres Lois
Visit my blog at: flois.blogspot.com

Posted Image

Pookie cover me, I am going in.

#103 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1958 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:17 PM

It already is. This is just for additional refference.
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#104 dteviot

dteviot

Programming Department

• 1479 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:46 PM

Ok, since the original was lost somewhere I had to rework the HTML Techtree from the last posted version. I would like all of you to have a look and post comments.
One very important change is, that from now on Alien Composites are a prequisite for Silabrate Research!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dumb questions.
1. Has research.xml been updated as well?
2. Shouldn't this HTML Techtree be generated from research.xml? (Probably just need an approriate .xsl file.)
Saving the world from the scum of the universe is hard work. Especially when you have to create the scum to begin with.

#105 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1958 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:58 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dumb questions.
1. Has research.xml been updated as well?
2. Shouldn't this HTML Techtree be generated from research.xml? (Probably just need an approriate .xsl file.)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope hasn't been updated, but now I remember suddenly, why I removed the html file in the first place :Brickwall:
Will update it right now. You have any idea how to make a proper .xsl file?
Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image

#106 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2006 - 04:40 PM

This is the tech tree you asked me for. Done in SmartDraw 7 Suite.

Attached Files

Edited by Azrael, 28 June 2006 - 04:51 PM.

#107 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1958 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 04:45 PM

Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image

#108 dteviot

dteviot

Programming Department

• 1479 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 06:52 PM

You have any idea how to make a proper .xsl file?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've never used it. (Other people at my workplace have however, and they say it's pretty easy.)
This looks like a good place to start:
http://www.xmlfiles.com/xsl/
Saving the world from the scum of the universe is hard work. Especially when you have to create the scum to begin with.

#109 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1958 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 04:20 PM

Thanks! Will have a look ASAP
Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image

#110 red knight

red knight

Xenocide Project Leader

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3310 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:07 AM

It is simple if what you want to do is a simple transformation, however it can get very messy in a blink of your eye.

Greetings
Red Knight
Sourceforge Nick: flois - Federico Andres Lois
Visit my blog at: flois.blogspot.com

Posted Image

Pookie cover me, I am going in.

#111 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1958 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 01:22 AM

It is simple if what you want to do is a simple transformation, however it can get very messy in a blink of your eye.

Greetings
Red Knight

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then I'll make sure not to blink... :P
Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image