1 reply to this topic

#1 Rift

Rift

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:49 PM

i just bought a new laptop and was looking forward to some portable xcom ..but it wouldnt run properly...i tried the collectors ed with all the fixes i could with no results still running all stretched out at the top of the screen

tried all the fixes i could find with no results ...still the same

then went to try the dos version...got dosbox and tried to run the game...forgot the exe so i opened the forlder to check...opened the exe by accident and it works :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

#2 Paladin

Paladin

Colonel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 02:55 PM

Hehe... Always nice to see someone who discvers... the Banana O:)
That and XCOM... :LOL:

Now, my rookie, you must go on a high-stakes spiritual quest, that of....
:master: :master: THE GOLDEN TOILET!!! :master: :master:

:D
"You're just jealous because the voices in my head only talk to me."

"I only think this stuff up ..
then I have to write it down so it doesn't corrupt the rest of my brain.. "

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another which states that this has already happened.
-Douglas Adams (The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy)"

Reply to this topic