XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In X-com: The General Stores

Since this thread has "Info on the game" in the subtitle, then maybe SupSuper could take some screenshots of the GeoScape, so we'll know where are all the bases. :)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since this thread has "Info on the game" in the subtitle, then maybe SupSuper could take some screenshots of the GeoScape, so we'll know where are all the bases. :)

you etherial spy ^_^

behold the Geoscape!

according to the latest data, Xcom Website (middle of screen) is located in Poland, Offtopic Area (left of screen) is located in Canada and Ontopic Area (right of screen) is located in China. Alien Base-1 is located on the frosty part of Canada, so to speak. And... Skyranger-1 and Skyranger-2 are in Xcom Website while Skyranger-3 is in Offtopic Area.

that enough info for ya? ;)

geoscape.png

behold the Geoscape!

according to the latest data, Xcom Website (middle of screen) is located in Poland, Offtopic Area (left of screen) is located in Canada and Ontopic Area (right of screen) is located in China. Alien Base-1 is located on the frosty part of Canada, so to speak. And... Skyranger-1 and Skyranger-2 are in Xcom Website while Skyranger-3 is in Offtopic Area.

that enough info for ya? ;)

i guess Extralucas wants the exact geografic location on the map. Otherwise he don't know where to send in the battleships :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's enough for me. ;)

Pitty human, maybe we don't know exact location, but we know where to send all the retaliation ships! Hahahaha....

"If you want to check your stats, the signup board has a Zip file full of them." - actually, it's located in The Game thread. and i guess the post where PSI strength is put will be permanent. btw, Extralucas and fabre are Squaddies. Edited by SupSuper

• 2 weeks later...

You know, seeing my accident-prone avatar is going to be out of commission again, I think I'll take this time to rethink my equipment list, since grenadier is obviously not a good choice for this perpetual rookie!

Armour:

Power Suit (Absolutely NO flying suits - can't bare to waste the few chips of elerium :) )

Main weapon:

Laser pistol

Secondary weapon:

Any other type of pistol except laser. (or if you can't get any, a small launcher will do just fine)

Equipment:

• Ammo for secondary weapon.
  • Medikit.

And that's it. Now there's a soldier with issues. Now he wants to go scouting! The madman. It's all this jello I tell you. It warps your mind. ;)

- NKF

• 4 weeks later...
I forgot to point out. If you're new to Forum Members in X-COM, the first post in this thread will have all the info you need to catch up to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, the Stores are now updated. It has all the relevant info after the Sectoid Battleship mission.

Hmm... I guess I'm the last one of the original crew who wasn't killed. I better not get cocky. :)

Edited by Robo Dojo 58

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Azrael
mmm, I'm gonna order, I want a laser rifle, two alien grenades and a flying armour...if available, please. Edited by Azrael151

Guest Azrael
Better make that a Heavy Plasma Rifle, Flying armour, two alien grenades, and a medkit. Wanna be prepared :devillaugh: Edited by Azrael151

Oops :hammer:

I spotted this thread after the signup one and had posted what I wanted there. Oh well, will do it here too

I'll go natural on this one so no tricked up n' edited stats for ye to worry bout applying.

I'd like to be a scout/alien-leaderdude-abductee if you still have need of those and the stats fit for the hireling template (TUs, stamina and strength that I can think of off the top of my head)

Armor: Flying Suit if you can spare them when your dishing them out. Personal or Powersuit if your still charging guys in from the bottom levels more often (UFOs an such).

Equipment:

1 Plasma Pistol

2 Plasma Pistol clip (one as spare, one loaded)

2 smoke grenades (substitue one or both as electroflares if needed)

1 Stunrod (Yep, sometimes that small launcher's ammo goes dry and you suddenly wish you had that :))

If you do go Stun Launcher on 'im when upgrading and there's space on the ship to compliment other loadouts, I'd like at least 5 stunbombs (one in the gun, and perhaps the other four on the shoulders and legs). Basically I want him lightly outfitted though (gotta maximize them TUs heh). Well, his backpack area at least so he can bring back them bodies.

Can't wait to see my char's death counts chargin' through them blaster bomb holes in the UFOs :)

Edited by Snakeman

I'd like a laser rifle, a medkit (if available) a plasma pistol with a spare magazine if possible, maybe one or two alien grenades, and...um...whatever else you see fit. Armor isn't that much of an issue (okay, life or death-wise, maybe it is, but...), so I'll go with whatever you've got.

Ah, more Sectoid target practice...

Alex: Probably a T-Shirt, a Rifle, two 'nades, three R-Clips and a Pistol with two clips :D

Laz/Plaz Rifle, Laz/Plaz Pistol, Personal/Power/Flying.

Fear my 70/70 reactions/accuracy. :D

I hear you are having problems with people wanting to use b launchers.

Hate to have a good newbie get blown up, but I am willing to change from the stun launcher... give me the B Launcher (stats: almost straight 50s across the board). Since I am willing to use the b launcher could you at least give me some power armor, so I won't neccessarily die when I shoot myself?

Thanks.

Edited by Kix4Trids

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well, I've stated I'd want two smoke grenades and/or flares should the need arise, and the only extra weight is the plasma pistol + extra clip (and stun rod if he's still using those). I'm not sure what's left over, but if my cap isn't reached or nearly is, any grenade-ish thing is also a welcome swap out for the flares/smokers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to change my equipment:

Plasma Pistol

Explosives

Psi Amp (If I have good skill)

A BL if I can't get grenades and stuff

Expendability: Scouting, opening UFO doors

Armor: Equip me with the latest armor LAST